034 : 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪

3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑 :

After dinner everyone either in the living room or outside, in the garden near the pool.

The weather was nice even if it was 6PM.

The boys felt comfortable because the house had a very homey feeling and the Park Family was warm and welcoming to them (well not totally but whatever- christian nearly got shot by papa jay).

Christian was truly panicking and on the verge of crying because Mika was talking to him about butterflies like it was the most fascinating thing on earth, while being the cutest boy alive.

Even being a built man who literally looked huge with his muscles, he was helpless against Mika's ultimate power of UwU.

Y/n would catch up with up when everyone's gonna leave, and plus she enjoy's seeing Christian talking to Mika and being an awkward bean.

Y/n was seated in a blanket on the garden, Jackson was seated next to her, talking about- well, stuff.

" Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I'm collaborating with Fendi to make my own capsule collection with them. " Jackson said.

Y/n sat up from her laying position and exclaimed, " WAIT- REALLY ?! "

Jackson smiled and nodded, " Yep. "

" T-THAT'S AMAZING ! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ! " Y/n jumped in happiness.

Not only she modelled for Fendi, but she really loves the brand too, and knowing that one of her friends will be having his own Fendi collection is awesome.

Y/n hugged Jackson catching him by surprise.

He chuckled and patted her back, trying to calm his certainly not racing heart.

" Why are you two hugging ? " Jay pipped in.

Y/n looked up at him, he was wearing baseball shorts with a plain white shirt and wine in hand.

" Jackson's collaborating with Fendi ! " she said smiling.

Jay sat down next to them and said, " Wait really ? "

" YES ! AND HE'S HAVING HIS OWN CAPSULE COLLECTION ! " Y/n said grinning.

Jay nodded approving, " Congrats, that's really cool. "

" Thanks. "

" Want some wine ? " Jay asked Jackson.

" No, thank you. " Jackson answered politely, trying not to get in Jay's bad side.

" Hey, I want a drink too ! " Y/n said.

Jay reached his short's pocket and pulled a juice box, a grape juice box to be exact.

" Here. " Jay gave the Juice box to Y/n who happily took it.

" Thank you~ "

But before she could pop in the straw, she suddenly stood up.

" Jackson, what's your favourite fruit ? "

" What- "

" Answer, a fruit. "

" Uh- I like- bananas ? " 

" Okay, wait here. " And with that she ran inside the house, leaving Jackson and Jay alone.