Chapter 3.

Warning : Triggering acts ahead, e.g: non con kissing, basically Yoongi being a total jerk here. You've been warned.😈

On the day of the dinner, Jimin texted you, asked you to be ready on time, he will be the one who pick you up

You didn't even bother to give him your address.
They probably knew everything about you, maybe even to your underwear size, you sneered.

As the clock ticking closer, you dreaded the time you will meet with Yoongi.
You didn't even know who they were or what they did, with the way they behaved, it gave you uneasy feeling.

You wanted to call your brother, to tell him about your predicament, as well as warn him about Yoongi, but you didn't want to worry him yet.
Especially over something that you were still not sure about.

You could guess that Yoongi's interest on you had a lot to do with your physical appearance, so accentuating it would only add fuel to the fire.

You weren't an exceptional beauty, but you knew you were pretty enough to make men at least turned their heads to check on you.

So, in an effort to make Yoongi loose his interest on you, you chose the most unflattering dress you could find from your closet. It was a navy maxi dress, with long sleeves and turtleneck, slightly bigger than your size, and looked a bit outdated. Just perfect for your purpose to look unflattering. Lastly, you put on a big framed round glasses as your final touch.

You certainly doubted all of your efforts would make any difference, but it didn't hurt to at least try.

Jimin picked you up in a black four seater Lamborghini, with another guy you never seen before, sat on the back.
Just like Jimin and Yoongi, this guy was also very attractive, woth his bunny smile and boyish grin when he greeted you.

You tried to use the time in the car to dig more information about Yoongi.
For you, Jimin and the other man looked like someone who was easier to approach than him, even though you only ever exchanging a few sentences with him. But you decided it was your best shot at the moment.

"How long have you been working for him?" You carefully picked a generic question to him.

He scoffed. "I don't work for anybody."

You halted from your question and thought for a moment. The last time you saw him with Yoongi, he didn't act like a subordinate would be.
"So, who are you to him?"

There was short silence before he answered. "We are more like brothers."

You were musing about what to ask next, but decided to get to the point of things that you wanted to know, couldn't afford to waste time. You had no idea how long you would have before you reach the destination.

"Why does he want me? Did I do something?"

"I think you better ask the question to Yoongi. I'm only doing him a favor here."