Oh my god!!!! No Taetae... No!!

Since I promised her mom, all I have to do is keep her safe and shut my stupid mind and control my feelings for some time, why is it so difficult for me?

I guess I should go to bed, she might have slept already, I'll apologize tomorrow for being mean and try to be more communicative. I am an ambivert but why do I tend to become an introvert when she's around? I remember I could talk to any random stranger as well, why is being friendly with Amy so difficult for me?

Am I afraid, she'll friendzone me?

------NEXT MORNING-----

Amy's POV:-

I woke up, Taehyung wasn't there at home, it was late too. I brushed, had a bath and went down thinking to have something but there was nothing much in the kitchen.

Taehyung didn't eat anything this morning because I didn't wake up and he doesn't know cooking.
I just ate a bowl of cereal with milk and I had nothing to do, I was about to grab a book from my room but I saw Taehyung's room was open, I went in. He had a lot of books there.

I was going through his book collection wherein I saw my phone right next to his table lamp. I was happy to see it. I quickly grabbed it and went back to my room. Put on the charger and I was just waiting for it to start.

.
.

I switched the phone on, I was happy finally I could have something that could pass my time but the charger wasn't working properly though since after an hour or so, the battery was still on 11%.

I wanted some stuff from the market for the kitchen as well. I was happy to see my phone back again, he didn't give me any to use, I was just going through my gallery and I saw pictures of me, mom and dad together before the wedding.

I dialled mom's number once, but it didn't connect. She might be busy. I was bored anyway.

I decided to go out, since Taehyung is not here and buy some groceries for the kitchen and dinner tonight, I wanted to cook something good since I had nothing much to do.

I wore a shirt tugged in the skirt which was above the knee. I must say, the man has a good taste in clothes. They looked great. I took my phone along with me and left home.

He had a bicycle in the garage.

I started searching for a supermarket nearby but there weren't many shops and I guess, I came pretty far away from home just to search for a supermarket and after a few minutes more, I found one

I started searching for a supermarket nearby but there weren't many shops and I guess, I came pretty far away from home just to search for a supermarket and after a few minutes more, I found one. I got in and I started roaming in the book section first. I could do online payment since I had my phone with me right now.