"JungHee! come back here! you'll trip!" I hear him exclaim from afar 

"I'm not a child Seokjin-ahhhh" I stopped running and laughed 

As he started running, I giggled and ran away from him again. "bet you can't catch me cause you're old!" 

As I exclaim, two arms were suddenly wrapped around my waist and picking me up 

"Gotcha" He said "Who's the old man now, JungHee?"

I squealed as I felt ticklish when his fingers touched my rib. "Put me doooown!" 

"put me down Seokjin-ah!" I giggled as I trashed my feet on the air

"Only if you admit that I'm not old" He said as he tightened his grip on my rib. 

"Okay! Okay! you're not an old man!" I said before he put me down. "Ah seriously, Seokjin. That tickled" 

"It was your fault anyway" He replied

"What? that you're an old man?" I laughed as I ran again 

"Yah where are you going this time?" He said "Ah really JungHee?"

I stick my tongue out and ran towards the rocks that we walked on a while ago. As I was stepping on these huge rocks, I suddenly slipped and fell on the sand. 

"JungHee! are you okay???" Jin came running towards me as I picked myself up. Good thing nobody's here today, I could've been really embarrassed. 

As I was about to walk towards him, my ankle hurt and I almost fell down again. I hissed in pain as Jin held my hand, helping me pick up my balance. 

"jeez, I told you to be careful. You shouldn't be stepping on rocks like those, you could've been more hurt like hitting your head or your back" 

I just sighed "sorry, I was just having fun" 

"It's alright, hop on my back" He said as he bent down, his back facing me. "You can't walk, it'll hurt more if you do" 

I nodded and hung on to his shoulders as he was walking. 

"Jin, your shoulders are really broad" I said as I looked at him. 

"Yeah, they are. You noticed just now?" He chuckled "it's my charm" 

"Every inch of you is a charm" I mumbled under my breath. 

"You think so?" he replied 

"oh, you heard that?" I giggled "it's true though, you're really charming Seokjin-ah. I'm happy you're the one I'm married to" 

"what makes you say that?" he asked as he sat on a rock, I let go of his shoulders and scooted over. 

"What are you saying? you're totally perfect. Handsome, kind hearted, a doctor, you're really smart and you take care of your patients well" I replied "I feel really lucky. It's like every girl likes you. Pretty girls and smart ones too"