He broke the hug and said. “You are looking very pretty, my princess.”

As Manik complimented her, her eyes shined in joy and a big smile appeared on her face.

“My beautiful doll.” Manik said kissing her cheek.

“Dady, even you ale looking vely good.” Even Aarohi complemented him, making him smile.

“Thanks, bacha.” Manik thanked her while kissing her forehead.

Nandini faked a cough getting their attention. “Guys even I am here.” Nandini stated with a fake cry.

“How can we forget you Nandini,” Manik said extending his hand. Nandini walked near them and kept her head on his chest while wrapping her arms around Manik and Aarohi. And Manik kept her arm on her shoulder.

He kissed Nandini’s forehead and then Aarohi’s murmuring. “My beauties.”

They broke the hug as Aarohi said. “Dady, I want to play.”

“Okay baby go.” Manik said keeping her on the ground. She immediately ran from the bedroom.

Nandini smiled and looked at Manik. He was in some deep thoughts.

“What happened?” Nandini asked.

“Aarohi is looking so beautiful in that traditional wear. I can’t believe that she grew so much. I mean I feel like it was just yesterday when I picked her up in my arms for the 1st time.” Manik said looking at his hands.

Manik continued. “You know Nandini, it was love at first sight. I fell in love with that small few hours old baby just by looking at her face.”

Nandini smiled and held his right hand. Nandini said. “That must be a very beautiful moment.”

Manik nodded in yes with a big smile on his face. “Indeed it was beautiful.”

“You can live that moment again Mr. Malhotra.” Nandini whispered going near to his ears.

“How?” Manik asked in a confused tone.

Nandini hit her forehead in disbelief as he didn’t understand her meaning.

“Figure it out yourself Manik.” Nandini said with a wink and left the room.

Manik looked at the ground in confusion. But soon a big smile wrapped his lips, understanding her meaning. “Our baby.” Was the words he whispered softly with a smile. He caressing the nape of his neck and left the room.

Manik looked around trying to find Nandini. As he wants to give her answer to the statement said by her. His trance was broken by a cough.

He looked around and saw Swara standing there. Manik gave her a smile and greeted her with a hello. To which she smiled back.

“Are you looking for someone?” Asked Swara with a small smirk.

Manik looked down trying to figure out some excuse. “No actually I was just finding you, mom.” Manik said looking at her.