I gasped and sat up in panic.

"Oh my god- Taehyung, I'm so sorry. Shit.", I apologized as I reached for tissues on the desk but he grabbed my wrist.

"Why are you apologizing?", he asked as he sat up properly.

"Cause! I just- I just-", I was too shy to say the word cum. "I just dirtied your face...", I mumbled, cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

Taehyung laughed.

"That was my intention, dear. I wanted to taste you.", he said and I mouthed an 'O' from realization.

"Did it feel good?", he asked softly. I nodded.

"Good. Let's sleep.", he laid down on the bed and pulled me down to rest on his chest. However, I wiggled out from his grip and sat up.

I stared at him in disbelief.

"What's wrong, baby?", he laughed.

"Why are you being like this?", I asked, making him furrow his brows.

"Being what?", he questioned clueless.

"You only made me feel good. I want to make you feel good too!", I let out annoyed.

"Minhee, there's no need to-"

I climbed above him and his eyes widened.

"Tae, stop feeling guilty about something that isn't even your fault.", I sighed.

His eyes saddened at my words.

"Even if I was drugged, it doesn't change the fact that I still slept with her. It is so wrong. I don't deserve pleasure from you.", he let out in a frail voice, making my heart swell.

"Tae...", I caressed his cheek. "You didn't even sleep with her.", I said, causing him to chuckle.

"Oh baby. You don't have to lie to make me feel better. I deserve this—"

"No! You really didn't sleep with her that night.", I cut him off. His eyes widened.

"What do you mean?", he asked, voice soft.

"I... I ran into Woo Bin at the supermarket today and we decided to talk over some coffee.", I started. Taehyung listened to me carefully.

"Even when you were drugged, your unconscious self pushed Mina away and kept chanting you shouldn't do this to me. In the end, she just decided to fabricate the pictures.", I explained.

Tears streamed down Taehyung's cheeks and my eyes bulged out.

"God, no. Why are you crying?!", I panicked.

Taehyung let out a chuckle, confusing me.

"I-I'm just so happy, Minhee. That means I'm your first and you're my first too.", he smiled as he sat up and locked his forehead with mine.

"Seems so.", I smiled.

"Now I can make sweet sweet loving to you.", he nudged our foreheads together, causing me to giggle out.