"D!" Queenie snorted, not amused to the slightest, "Come on Teen, try it on! There's no harm in that! If not, we'll look for something else. We've got tons of options!"

"You should, Mademoiselle!" the owner of the shop, a smart French lady, encouraged, "Ze dress will be perfakt!"

"Thanks" Tina said as she went to the trying room to change into the wedding dress. She didn't want to unbutton her shirt down and hence, decided to wear it on top of her clothes. She emerged out of the room, a moment's later and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Ah!" the owner of the shop clapped as Tina gave them a weak smile, "Vous êtes magnifique! It is perfakt! You should get ze dress!"

"Woah" Dakota gaped, "It's gorgeous, Tina!"

"It is?"

"You look like a princess!" Queenie laughed, unable to control her excitement.

Tina looked at herself in the mirror. She twirled around, examining the entire dress. There was a chance that she could trip over while walking down the aisle, but Tina eliminated the probability. She felt a new surge of confidence from the dress, but gave her all the more reasons to feel insecure. What if her veil falls down? What if her dress tears up?

"Tina, Tina" Queenie read her mind swiftly, "You'll be fine. This dress is extremely pretty and you'll look amazing in it! You don't have to worry about tripping down at all or your veil".

"We've taken the liberty to select you a veil" Dakota handed it. It was coordinating well with the dress. It was simple and the headline was adorned with ornamental flowers. Dakota fitted the veil onto Tina's head and it almost took her breath away. Tina looked so good, like drop dead pretty in that gossamer gown. "I can literally imagine Newt's jaw drop!" Queenie added, "He's going to be so speechless that he'd stutter his way through the vows!"

"What about your bridesmaid dresses?" Tina asked them both, "You do realize that this dress shopping isn't just for me, right?"

"We've taken care of that. We're going to get this lilac dress for the both of us" Queenie pointed to a dress on a hanger. It didn't have sleeves and went until the knees. There was a little bow near the waistline and frills along the bodice . It was perfect, almost as similar to Tina's wedding dress. Dakota merely snorted at her bridesmaid dress.

"I mean, it's cool" she shrugged, "I'm fine with it, even though it has those annoying frills. Damn it".

"Okay ladies we're done here! Time for a well-deserved break at that café over there" Queenie clapped her hands excitedly, "I'm so happy that we all got to enjoy the day!"

"Wonder what the dudes are upto" Dakota said.

"I'm such a fool, Newt".

Meanwhile Newt, Theseus and Jacob were in their own shopping spree for tuxes and suits. Jacob was busy in the tie section, but his eyes darted to Newt, anticipating for a decision on the best man. Jacob really wanted to be the best man, make the speech and make Newt's day even more happy. But with Theseus hogging Newt all day, he didn't have a good chance.

"What happened?" Newt turned to his brother.

"I ruined things with Dakota!" Theseus slammed his fist against the wooden shelves, "I sent her a letter while I was drunk. And hell, it was so embarrassing! I realized it five hours later and I tried to apologize, but I couldn't talk to her for days! She avoided me at work and now, I'm regretting my decisions!"

"You should. Don't write when you're drunk" Newt advised, "Why don't you talk to her when she comes over for the Christmas  party? I'm pretty sure Tina would invite her".