Aiga

"YOU'RE WHAT??" Jacob screamed.

"Okay, everyone" Albus raised his hand, "Please be seated. And let's not cause any more further drama and confusion, because the food's getting cold. We have prepared this for hours".

"And play some Frank Sinatra--"

"Cre-- Atlas" Queenie braced herself, "We're not playing Sinatra. Just sit down and let's just talk"- she indicated a very confused Jacob.

"I need to talk to Tina" Newt got up.

"Newt" Albus began, "I know this is an uncomfortable situation, but please be seated. I'm sure that Tina would find her way back here, okay? Just, sit down and don't cause further disturbance. I'll get the dishes".

Newt sat down, feeling that he had let Tina down, very badly. Next to him, Anna sat, very bright and beaming. She clasped his hand tightly, not letting it go. She was chattering about the whole relationship that they had.  Newt couldn't say anything. He just had to sit down and wait.

"Albus" Theseus got up, "I really need to find Dakota. I mean. ."

"Theseus, get a grip" Credence barged in, "Look, everything is going to be back to normal. We first fill our stomachs and then, we'll think of a good plan to get Tina back. And Dakota".

"Are we even eating?" Jacob shrugged, "Queenie, what is going on?"

"I'm pregnant, Jacob" Queenie sighed, "I wanted to tell you all day, but everyone told me to wait until it's time. And everything became worse when that happened".

"You are?" Jacob couldn't close his mouth.

"Yeah. I know this is the worst of the times, with your bakery coming along, but. . I'm sorry" Queenie said, "We'll just have to make this work".

"I'm thrilled!" Jacob pulled her for a hug, "Oh my goodness! I'm a dad now! I'm so proud of you, Queenie! I'm sure our child will become the next president or something--"

"Jacob" Queenie made him pause his sentence, "You actually are happy?"

"Are you kidding?" Jacob couldn't suppress his smile, "All I wanted in life is a good home, an amazing wife and a great family. I couldn't have asked for more. I'm so happy for us, Queen!"

"But what happens to the bakery--?"

"Oh that can wait" Jacob swatted the air, "This is more important. You are more important. To me. You've always been. And I just can't . . " - Jacob sobbed a little - ". . you make me complete. I'm just. . so. . "

"Overwhelmed?" Queenie smiled through the tears, for she was crying too, "I am too!"

"See? We fixed one relationship already" Credence informed the Scamander brothers.

"Their relationship didn't need fixing" Newt snorted, "They can make everything work".

"And we can too" Anna added, "Look, Newt, I love you and I have so much more to offer. Wouldn't you take it?"

"I don't" Newt glared at her, "You humiliated me in front of everyone. Your behavior was inappropriate. I'd ask you to leave, but I can't disappoint Theseus. He wouldn't like it if I said I didn't like his friends".

"Well, I just can't believe it!" Anna threw a fit, "I thought that kiss meant something!"

"Newt--" Theseus interrupted, "Just leave it. Things can get worse".

Tina was walking down the street. Cake icing covered her dress and her hair was messed up. She had a few notes and her wand in her pocket. She could run away to America and sob her heart out in New York, but she couldn't. She agreed to be with Newt and now, she just saw him kissing another girl. A much prettier girl.