Alma

(A/N : This is a relatively long chapter and there's drama in it, so please...brace yourselves. Thank you and good day)

"She's pregnant?"

Tina couldn't believe her ears. Her younger  sister was pregnant with a baby? This was huge news. And Tina couldn't believe that she was the first person to receive the news.

"Yes" the Healer informed, "However, she's both infected with food poisoning and being pregnant with a baby, so she'd need some extra care. Don't worry, we're conducting a few tests and giving her some medications. She'll be good to go home by the end of this day".

The Healer left to take care of Queenie. Tina looked at Newt, completely bewildered.

"How--? What--?" she was speechless.

"You're going to become an aunt!" Newt exclaimed, enveloping her into a bear hug, "Oh Tina, I'm so proud of you!"

"How are we going to tell Jacob?" Tina said, "I mean, he's pretty excited about the bakery. He's now going to be burdened with the responsibility!"

"How about--" Newt painted a picture, using words, "--a nice dinner? We'll invite everyone to it and break out the good news. Jacob will be thrilled, I'm sure".

"And we break out the good wine" Tina added, knowingly, "I'm pretty sure there's going to be tears".

The Healer emerged from the hospital room, "You can meet your sister now"- he informed Tina and left to test some samples.

"Congratulations, Queenie!" Tina couldn't stop hugging her sister, "You're going to be a mom! How amazing is that?"

"Yeah" Queenie coughed, "Pretty amazing"- she sniffed  - "How are we going to tell Jacob? He was pretty excited about the new bakery. He'd hate to see that he'd have to take care of me and not going through with his plans. And what about me? I'm gonna need severe mental care to become a mom! I'm just not ready yet!".

"I'm sure Jacob will be so happy" Newt smiled, "Y'know, this is quite similar to the time when one of my Occamies hatched. It was a delightful moment. Once you hold the little one in your hands, you forget about everything. But the whole time, leading up to that moment seems like a neverending loop".

"Newt" Tina gave him a disgruntled look, "With all due respect to your Occamy hatch, this isn't the same" - she turned to her sister - "But Newt has a point. The whole time is going to be hard, but the results will be splendid. You're going to be an awesome mom, Queenie.  No other kid will be loved more".

"Aww, thanks Teen" Queenie sighed, knowing that she can count for emotional support,"These nine months will be very hard, but I'm going to enjoy every single moment".

"Alright!" Tina clapped her hands, "How does a good dinner sound? We can invite family and friends and break out the good news. And. . . to spice things up, a nice bottle of wine and some butterbeer to go around".

"That sounds lovely" Queenie agreed, "I just can't wait!"

"I love you Queenie" Tina hugged her sister.

"I love you too" Queenie returned the hug back.

"And I love you two!" Newt pulled in both the sisters for a threesome hug, "We're so proud of you, Queenie!"

"Mm" Theseus looked at the letter.

"What happened?" Anna asked, "Something new?"

"Well" Theseus folded the letter, "My friend, Queenie is pregnant and we're invited to a nice dinner in their house. My brother invited me and told me that I could get some friends from work to accompany me too".