Small Update!

Hello everyone, it's been a really long time since I ever opened this account. For starters, I am baffled at the response to both of these books. These were - undoubtedly - never my best works and I've got really good ones here : 9Worlds (shameless plug, I know but you're looking for quality.)

It's actually mind boggling how my books sort of skyrocketed and I've got nothing but your tremendous support to thank. I appreciate it wholeheartedly and it's been a great ride for a really long time. However, this isn't a "Get Into Newtina" card, because I've kind of quit writing fanfictions, much less reading them from time to time. There are so many grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes as I went through these books on this profile and it sort of discouraged me from pursuing more things from this account. I have absolutely no idea what happened to the community after I left. There were some brilliant fanfictions I really enjoyed reading and I don't know if they're still on. I guess we've all moved on from Harry Potter, with no news of the third Fantastic Beasts movie coming up.

With that being said, thank you for everything, your comments and feedback, all that jazz. It's been really fun and sometimes I can't help but look back and get a good laugh out of my past bad writing. I hope everyone's well and doing fine, with the pandemic and all and stay safe.

- Forrelz.

____