-13- First Mission in Forever

A few months went by.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I turned to Steven who stood on the warp, "Come with us on the mission!"

I crossed my arms, "I don't know Steven..."

"Come on!" He pointed to the gem behind him, "You've been training with Pearl forever! You should test your skills!"

I looked up to Pearl as he began to pull me to the warp, "I guess if Pearl says I'm ready."

"Of course!" She smiled at me, "You have been training and your progress has been remarkably fast. You are strong enough to come with us."

With that, I was pulled in.

We were at a colder location, probably north of beach city, "Steven did you pack a jacket?"

Steven turned to me, "Don't worry (Y/N)! I've got this."

I laughed, it felt like only yesterday that Steven was an immature kid, he's changed so much in such a short time.

"Let us split up," Garnet told us, "Steven goes with Amethyst, (Y/N) goes with Pearl, and I go alone," She smiled, "That will have the best outcome."

That got me a little suspicious, but it's Garnet for you.

"Let's get going (Y/N)," Pearl held her hand to me, "This way."

I nodded, "Of course."

I followed her. The silence was deafening. You could almost hear Steven and Ame who were walking the opposite direction. Most of the time, we could talk to one another perfectly fine. But I can't help but blush every time I'm alone with her since we almost fused.

"So..." I couldn't think of what I was going to say, "How are you?"

"I am doing well."

"Oh," I crossed my arms, "Good."

"(Y/N) Watch out!"

My eyes bolted from their previous resting place on my feet, up to the monster before us. The creature swung at me, knocking me into a tree.

Pearl got out her spear after shooting me a worried glance. I got back up and soon joined her in combat. I chucked a club at the monster before us. It cracked against the monster's head.

"Our weapons aren't strong enough!" Pearl's voice rang out, "I thought Garnet said this would be the best outcome!"

I knew what I needed to do. And I was ready to do it.

"Pearl!" I ran forward, grabbing her and spinning her into a dip once more, "Trust me."

~Grandidierite's POV~

Wow~

"Well," I pulled out Pearl's spear, and (Y/N)'s club, and combined them, "May we have this dance Babydoll?"

The weapon I now held was a flattened club, but the edges had spikes resembling Pearl's spear.

"Come on Bunny! Let's have some fun!" I swung at the creature, piercing it's skin and dissipating it in an instant, "Aw man! I was hoping that song would last longer. I haven't even had any fun."

I looked in a nearby lake, I just had to see how I looked. I only had one set of arms, but the lack of the second set was compensated for in height. I was as tall as a pine tree.

(Picture of Gem for Reference and Jazz) 

I had a slightly blue tent to my skin, and a set of sparkling sky blue eyes

I had a slightly blue tent to my skin, and a set of sparkling sky blue eyes. My hair was in a tight (but still voluminous) french braid leading down my back to my ankles. It's color was a light brown, with streaks of peach intermingled. I seemed to be wearing a skirt reaching my ankles. The teal skirt was this semi-transparent, silky material. Under it was these loose white pants. The sleeveless top matched the color of the skirt, but was completely opaque along with my flats. The shirt covered some of the skirt's back, but jutted out in the front. Wrapped around my hands were these white fingerless gloves reaching slightly below my elbow.

"Man! Do we look good together!" The voice was melodus, almost intoxicating, if I do say so myself. And I just said so, myself.

"(Y/N)! Pearl!" I could hear Steven yelling, "You guys okay?"

I reached down to the gem from the monster, and bubbled it in a teal buble. I sent it on its way home.

Steven and Amethyst reached the clearing, Steven had stars in his eyes, "Giant Woman!"

Ame had a smirk on her face, "(Y/N) and Pearl?"

Why is she smirking?

Please don't worry about it.

I smiled, "How are you two doing Lollipops?" I bent down to their level, "How do I look?"

"Looking great..?" Steven tried to think of a name.

I chuckled, "The name's Grandidierite Sweet Heart."

Amethyst laughed, "I'm guessing that grand name was P's Idea."

"Knew it," Guess Garnet is here now.

"Hey Grandidierite," Steven pulled at my skirt, "Do you..? Know us?"

I laughed, "For future reference Starboy, if the two people that form the fusion know you, the fusion knows you. And if the fusion knows you, the two gems within know you."

"Should we head back Bluebell?" I asked, getting ready to unfuse.