Nettle tea lofty smiles

Beginne am Anfang

'This just came from the ministry.' He says peering at the family of cats for a moment 'Ahh, thank you.' Reaching for the letter as I stood up I give him a quick peck on the cheek and sidestep over the sea of legs 'I've gotta go.'  leaving the closet I grabbed my blue bag and some random clothes from the dresser heading into the bathroom I throw on the pair of acid-washed skinny jeans and large wool sweater yelping as the bathroom door swings open smacking into the stone wall with a loud thump Lizzie leans against the door frame 'Where the fuck are you going?' Lizzie demands, her arms crossing in front of her chest 'I've got something I need to do I promise I really won't be long Pooh.' Physically lifting her and moving her out of my way I grab a pair of wool socks from the dresser and pocket the letter tugging them over my feet I slip into a pair of my biker boots wiggling in place as I pull up my pants up a bit more I hastily double-check to make sure the letter, my wand and blue bag are on my person before slipping a random flannel over my shoulders leaving my room 'Where are you going and why did the minister directly owl you?' Malfoy asks from the kitchen island handing me a fresh cuppa he misses her hand as Lizzie swipes a piece of bacon off the plate in front of him.

'Just asked her that Drake, if she won't answer me she won't answer you,' taking the mug from his hands as I headed towards the sink with the first mug I finished earlier 'That's a secret.' quickly gulping down the scolding tea I set both mugs in the sink rinsing them out and opened the cupboard to my right grabbing a small bag of almonds while sidestepping Blaise, who was cooking some lunch and boy, it smelled mouthwatering I was too excited about the letter and rushing out the door that I didn't want to waste time eating.

  'Don't burn my house down mate,' pointing at the stove, Blaise flips me off and hands me a perfectly made breakfast sandwich while I struggled to slip on a jacket over the sweater and flannel 'Ugh fuck I don't have time for you!' Throwing the jacket back on the stool I took a bite and moaned 'Fuck this is delicious Zabini.' He chokes on his coffee as Malfoy growls I swallow and take another bite reaching for the bus keys on the shelf by the garden door Malfoy stood up from the stool as I headed for the Garage door, effectively towering over me with a scowl crossing his arms against his chest.

'I've just got something I gotta do for me and Mione, mainly her I'll be home later tonight, I love you.' Standing on my tippy toes I pressed a chaste kiss against the side of his mouth and open the garage door, slipping out of the kitchen oblivious to his shocked expression.

It wasn't until after I pulled out of the driveway did I realize what I had said to the blonde before I left 'Mother fucker!' Punching the steering wheel I groan, quickly putting up my mental walls I turned my radio on and let out a scream 'Jesus Christ! I'm trying to sleep back here.' Yelping I twisted around in my seat almost swerving off the road 'Damon you cock sucker!' He was casually sprawled across the bean bags in the back disheveled but smirking none the less 'Hello love.' I turn around facing the road muttering death threats under my breath 'Sooo. Where are we going mum?' Snorting I patted the passenger side seat before turning down the radio 'Dick move sleeping in the van Son you could have slept in your room you know that.' He plops onto the passenger seat with a loud sigh 'Wanted to scare the piss out of you, it's a rare thing nowadays, I think saint Stephan ruined it for me but aside from the bad hair day, what's got you blue boo boo?' Punching his shoulder in annoyance my frown deepened none the less as I mentally recall my slip up 'I'm on my way to get the adoptive mum and dad, I'm nervous about it but I also did something utterly stupid before I left in front of the whole clan.' He opens my glove box and paws around for some sort of snack, 'What kind of stupid?' He questions pulling out a blood bag and straw I groaned feeling my face heat up  'So what happened?' I shook my head turning down an unoccupied dirt road 'It's not something I want to repeat aloud Damon, also you're not eating that while I'm driving so give me a moment before you pop that open.' He studies me for a moment but nods setting down the metal straw 'You're red, your eyes keep flickering towards the rearview mirror and above the car like someone's about to fly over us, and man oh man your hearts beating very fast Hazel, so my theory is you and Snow White were all sexual with your feelings for a moment and someone walked in on you.' I snorted dryly, shaking my head in disagreement 'Damon I'm seriously about to drive a stake through your hand the one time that doesn't happen, you pick that as your first guess?.' He shrugs stabbing the straw into the bag taking a large gulp 'A b positive, tastes a lot better warm.' He comments wistfully while I glared at him 'Don't spill any this time please the last car I had you destroyed. That's why I wanted you to wait a bloody moment asshole.' He flashes me a grin his fangs and lips glistened with blood and saliva 'You got it, boss.' Reaching into my bag I pulled out a jar while carefully driving with my knee for a moment I unscrewed the cap grabbing a joint or two and recap the mason jar putting it back in my bag 'When did you start smoking pot and doing so while driving?' I pull into the small alcove created by trees and large boulders backing up into my cousin's cave, cutting the engine  'I own the land, it's part of my families history I did a huge circle before pulling into the cave my cousin made himself way back when he was alive and not vamping it up with you. But I heard they moved from Scotland to England.' Setting the joint between my lips I light it with my wand taking a huge hit I hold it in for a second 'I smoke because it helps with my Anxiety.' He frowns glancing at my hands 'That's why you pick at your nails right?'