(I'm so sorry shits about to get real)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(I'm so sorry shits about to get real)

ʟᴇxɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ, ᴋᴇɴᴛᴜᴄᴋʏ

The rain patterned down the car window as it sped down the open road. The tears flowed down in rivers. Robby was gone and Abby didn't even really get to say goodbye. Everything was going downhill.

I didn't even know where my daughter was.

ᴛᴜʟꜱᴀ, ᴏᴋʟᴀʜᴏᴍᴀ

ᴘᴏɴʏʙᴏʏ ᴄᴜʀᴛɪꜱ

His foot collided with my knee. I fell to my knees and let out a yell of pain. But I wouldn't let him win. I stood up and clocked him in the jaw.

"She doesn't love you!" I yelled.

"You bitch!" He threw a punch at my face but I dodged and hit him in the stomach. He fell backward. I looked up to the front door that flew open revealing Darry, Soda, and Steve. Robby ran at me knocking me to the ground. My head hit the wall and colors started shifting. Darry pulled Robby off of me and this starting fading to black.

"Soda call 911! Elie? Tal?"

Black.

ᴇʟɪᴀᴢɪᴀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

I ran out of the closet as fast as I could. There was an unconscious Robby on the ground and an unconscious Ponyboy on the other side of the room. I ran to him and put his head in my lap. Tears flowed down my face. I stroked my thumb across his cheek. Darry ran over and took Tal from me. Sirens wailed in the distance. The world felt as it stopped. His lip was busted and a black eye was forming. I leaned down and kissed his soft lips.

Suddenly I was yanked backward. I let out a cry of pain and two arms roughly wrapped around me. I tried to get out but it felt as if the were getting tighter. I was losing air.

"Miss me?"

The chill ran down my back. The paramedics ran in and took Ponyboy. Darry left Tal on the couch. The front door slammed and everything was quiet. The arms let go of me and I fell to my knees catching my breath. Robby walked over and placed Tal in his lap.

"You excited for Maryland? I hope you packed."

I nodded and stood up. Robby stared at me. I hated him.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Do what?"

"Sleep with another girl," I stated bluntly. He sighed and his eyes turned to fire. He set Tal down and stood up walking over to me. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall.

"Because! You won't fucking do it! The only person you fuck is that Pony kid! You whore!"

"I'd rather be his whore than your wife. (Someone please tell me you get that reference )" He hit me across the face. I smiled at him and he hit me again. Tal was crying and he let go of me. He picked her up and threw her to the ground.

"No!" I screamed. I ran to her. I grabbed her and ran out the door as fast as I could. I could hear Robby's yells behind me but I didn't care. Tal body was limp in my arms. I burst through the hospital door and screamed for help. I heard the doors open and Robby came in too. I heard six pairs of familiar footsteps and looked up to see the gang. I nurse came and took Tal. I crumpled to the ground and burst into tears. Then it hit me. I stood up and dragged Robby outside, the gang following suit.

"What?!" He yelled.

"I don't love you and I'm not going back to Maryland." He looked taken aback.

"You don't love me? After everything Iv-"

"Everything you've done? You mean assaulting me, raping me, giving me a child, and stabbing me? You call that love?"

"I did because I care about you!"

"No, you fucking don't," Dally interjected.

"What you gonna do hood?" Dallas swung at his face knocking him to the ground. Robby jumped up and ran to me. He put his arms around me and I heard a click. I stopped breathing.

"Try that again. I fucking dare you." Everyone's faces were white.

"Robby," I whispered. I shut my eyes tightly.

"What?"

"Please don't do this. Just let me go see Pony and then we'll go back and I'll pack then we can leave." I felt the mental move from my head. He motioned for me to go inside. I ran to the desk and got his room number. I flew down the halls and ran into the room.

"Elie?" I ran to him.

"Pony. I'm so sorry. If I don't go he'll kill me. He already put a gun to my head. I need you to do something for me with the gang. Robby hurt Tal really bad before I came here. I want you to take care of her and keep her here. I don't want her with Robby. Please just take care of her."

"You can't go!" Pony said. I placed my lips on his never wanting it to end.

"Pony. He could kill me. He could kill you. We can't let that happen. Please just take care of Tal. I'll make it back." He nodded and I kissed him again. I pulled away and ran out of the room. I ran to the desk and gave them Darry's info for Tal. I walked back outside. I turned to the gang.

"Darry. I gave the desk Tal's info. Please take care of her and make sure she's ok." The nodded and I noticed a few of them were crying. Robby held his hand out and I grabbed. He pulled me into his car and I waved goodbye.

I really didn't want it to end like this.

But here we are.

𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 │ 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें