ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

"Robby I'm leaving."

"You'll leave when I say you can leave!" He yelled back. I backed away.

"Robby it's over. I'm leaving."

"But what about Tal? You never found her."

"For all I know she's dead. I've looked and looked and haven't found. I don't really have any hope anymore."

"You're. Not. Leaving. Princess."

My gut exploded. I fell to the ground screaming in agony.

"You're not leaving. You're mine and only mine."

Black.

ᴛᴜʟꜱᴀ, ᴏᴋʟᴀʜᴏᴍᴀ

I stayed at the hospital for the rest of the day. Doctors came in and out checking on Pony. Tal slept for a lot of the time, making things a lot easier.

"Ready to go Pony?"

"Yes. I'm finally leaving!" He cheered. I giggled and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Tal was happily in arms. We walked out to find the gang waiting.

"Look who's alive!" Dal cheered. Pony chuckled and we walked to the car. He fell asleep during the ride. It's amazing how calm and content he looks. We pulled up and I kissed him immediately waking him up.

"Were here." I giggled. He smiled and got out of the truck. We piled inside and everyone flopped somewhere or on someone, seeing a Two was on top of a very angry Steve.

"Two-Dick! Get your heavy ass off of me!" 

We ate dinner and fell asleep.

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

We were awoken by a very loud knock at the door. Darry was drinking coffee and already fully awake so he answered it.

There was a muffled conversation.

"Please just let me see her!"

"Fuck off Robby!" I yelled.

"Three days darling. Three more days till your mine!"

I shuttered at the thought as Darry closed the door.

"What'd he want? I asked.

"I really don't know. Breakfast!" The gang jolted up and ran to the kitchen. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and kissed Pony getting some eggs and cake. We watched Mickey with Two-Bit and lounged around for a few hours.

"Elie, we should go to the dingo."  Pony said. I nodded and stood up.

"Two-bitch, will you watch Tal while were gone?"

"Yeah. Also, it's Two-Bit."

"I prefer Two-Bitch," I smirked and linked my hand with Pony's walking out the door. We walked in silence for a bit before Pony broke it.

"What are you gonna do?"

 "What do you mean?"

"When Robby's comes? I mean you're not gonna let him take you right?"

I sighed and looked at my feet as we walked. "To be honest, I really don't know. If I don't go, he could kill me, or Tal, or even one of the gang. It's just too risky. I might have to go."

He sighed and we sat in an empty booth near the back. The waiter came up to our table.

"What would you guys like to drink?"

Of course. Robby.

"Just water please." Pony said glaring harsh daggers.

"And for you, sweetheart?"

"A. Don't fucking call me sweetheart and B. A Pepsi, please."

"No problem doll. I'll be out with those in a sec."

"Gosh. He is everywhere!" I said, running my fingers through my hair.

Pony reached over and grabbed my hand, running circles with his thumb.

"It's ok. We'll figure it out." 

Robby returned and set our drinks down. "And to eat?"

"Just a burger with no pickles please," I said.

"Cheeseburger for me." 

"Alright." He leaned in close to me and I felt his breaths on my neck. "That burger will put on some extra pounds don't you think? You know I like it when you're skinny." I shuttered and pushed him away.

"Pony, we're leaving now." People were watching us but I didn't care.

I grabbed Pony's hand and walked out as fast as I could. 

"What'd he say to you?" Pony asked, clearly pissed.

"He was talking about my weight." His arms wrapped around me and I cried into his chest.