ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

She ran as fast as she could. Up and down the streets of Baltimore. He was after her. She had tried so hard to get away from him. But to no avail. She ducked into an alley and held her breath.

"Elie? Elie, where are you? I'm not done with you yet!" He jumped in front of her and she screamed bloody murder before he had a night of hell with her.

ᴛᴜʟꜱᴀ,ᴏᴋʟᴀʜᴏᴍᴀ

I walked out of my house and into the streets. I know I shouldn't be out in the open but, fuck it. I fiddled with my switch, an old habit I had, and just walked. I passed a restaurant, the lot from yesterday, and, eventually, I passed a gas station. I hadn't eaten for a few hours so why not. I walked inside and grabbed a coke, some lollipops, and some chocolate. I set the items on the counter and looked around as the guy rang them up.

"Alright, your total is $1.89."

I looked up at him to find he was one of the boys at the lot yesterday.

"Hey! Your that girl that threatened to slit Dally's throat. Pretty cool by the way. I'm Sodapop. And you are?

"Who wants to know?" I said taking the lollipop I had opened out of my mouth.

"All of the gang."

"Well fine. If you must know it's-" I was cut off by a ton preppy skimpy girls running up and flirting with Soda. I mean he was cute but I want him. 

"Who's that bitch?" One of them said pointing to me. I flipped out my switch and examined it. "Oh, that's a new one. Why are you using your name for me?" She stared at me in shock and Soda stifled a laugh. She scoffed and walked out with her entourage behind her. I jumped on the counter laughing. 

"Damn. You know how to talk."

"Yep. My mouth is my best fight." 

The ring of the bell above the door ringing. A girl walked in her dark brown hair down her back. She had round lensed glassed and a dark purple shirt with jeans. She walked to the counter and looked at Soda.

"Hi, uh, My car hasn't been doing too well lately and I was wondering if you could check it out?" She said quietly. Soda smiled.

"Sure can you pull into the garage?"

She nodded and turned around looking at her shoes as she walked.