ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

He fell next to her after his high ended and turned on her side. She felt hot tears trickle down her face in shame. He raped her almost every night and she couldn't say no. Then she realized.

"Di-did you wear a condom?"

"Nope." He stood up leaving her in terror.

ᴛᴜʟꜱᴀ, ᴏᴋʟᴀʜᴏᴍᴀ

I woke up in Pony's arms. I was tightly lodged in his grip. My face was in his chest and his head was on top of mine. I smiled and closed my eyes again taking in his scent. He smelled like cigarettes and hair grease. I soon fell back asleep.

"Eliazia!" I jumped and sat up in a defensive position. Pony laughed and I rolled my eyes laying back down. "C'mon get up food's ready!" He jumped on the bed and started tickling me making me shriek.

"Fine! Fine, I'll get up!" He laughed and got off of me as I stood up.

"Shit! My mom had no clue what's going on!" I cried. I grabbed my very few things and flew out the door. Thankfully our house was close. I burst through the door to find my mom drunk and blacked out. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I grabbed my backpack and pack some clothes and other essentials and ran back to the Curtis house. 

I ran in the door to see Pony on the couch.

"Damn, no punishment?"

"Language!" belted a low voice from the other room. An older boy walked over to me and shook my hand.

"I'm Darry." I nodded.

"Eliazia."

"Want some breakfast?"

"Sure." He walked back into the kitchen.

"So your mom said nothing?"

I looked at my shoes and sighed. "She was blacked out."

He stood up and caught me off guard by hugging me. 

"Breakfast!"

I got some pancakes and eggs and sat at the small table.

"So Eliazia, tell me about yourself," Darry said leaning against the door frame.

"Well, I'm fifteen, I moved from Maryland because my crazy ex-thought it's b be funny to stab me and leave me to die. That's about it. Also, I'm really good at math."

"Good! You can help Pony." I smiled and finished my food putting my plate in the sink. The front door opened to reveal four more boys. I recognized the Dallas on and the one I threatened to kill.

"Well, well, well. Little miss thinks she can threaten to kill me." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"Eliazia this is Steve, Two-Bit, Johnny and you already know Dal." I nodded and laid down. I wasn't feeling too well. We sat for hours just laughing and talking. Then there was a knock. I stood up and answered it.

"Robby?"

"Listen to me. I have Talulah. And if you want her meet me at the park at seven tonight." I nodded and closed the door. I slid down it as tears cascaded down my cheeks.

"Eliazia?"

I kept crying and I felt someone pick me up and carry me to another room. They set me down and sat at the end of the bed.

"Are you ok?" Pony asked.

"No." I chocked out.

"What'd he say?"

"I-I can't tell you yet. If I tell you someone could get killed. Please just trust me. He nodded and stood up leaving the room.

ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

I looked at the test shaking. My worst fear had come true. Two lines.

Pregnant.

"Elli?! Open up!" I unlocked the door and Robby walked in. He looked at the test on the counter then back at me.

"Elli- I-I'm so sorry." He wrapped his arms around me as I cried more.

"I'm keeping the baby Robby."

"Whatever you want."

ɴɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I put Thalulah in her crib and walked out of the room. I went to bed as usual. I woke up confused as she hadn't woken up at all through the night. I walked into her room and screamed.

She was gone.

I called Robby.

"Robby?"

"Yeah?"

"Talulah's g-gone." I chocked out.

"I know. I don't know if you'll ever see her again though." And with that, the line went dead.