ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

Bright lights. That's all I could see. Everything hurt. The air was filled with the smell of cleaning supplies. I shifted, only to yelp in pain. This caused someone to run to me.

"Oh my goodness! Elie, you're awake!" 

"Mom?"

"Yes, sweetheart it's me. Robby brought you here saying you got jumped! What happe-"

"What?!" I yelled. "He stabbed me! Robby did it!"

ᴛᴜʟꜱᴀ, ᴏᴋʟᴀʜᴏᴍᴀ

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

 ʀᴏʙʙʏ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀʟᴇꜱ

I went to the back smirking to myself. I knew how to get under her skin. Three days. Only three more till I'd have her all to myself. I grabbed the burgers and walked to the back room and locked the door. I took the pills and broke them open sparkling them in the ketchup. I walked back out and over to their table setting them food in front of them. I smiled and walked away.

"Pony!" I smirked and watched as hell endured.

ᴇʟɪᴀᴢɪᴀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

Robby set out food down and walked away standing next to the counter just smirking. Pony smiled at me and took a bite of his burger as I did the same.

We chatted and laughed for a little bit before Pony started looking odd. "Pony? Are you ok?"

"I-" He fell the ground.

"Pony!" I shrieked. "Someone! Call an ambulance!" It was as if everything was in slow motion. I kept shaking Pony to no avail and an older woman was at the phone frantically calling for someone. I looked up and made eye contact with Robby. He just stood. Laughing and smiling. He had done this.

Sirens wailed in the distance and things sped up again. Police ran in and took Pony away. I fell to the floor and sobbed. I saw shoes in front of me and looked up.

ᴘᴏɴʏʙᴏʏ ᴄᴜʀᴛɪꜱ

Pain. Pain. And more pain. Everything hurt. I was blinded by the hospital lights.

"What?" I mumbled out.

"Oh! Mr.Curtis. You're awake. You passed out due to an unknown drug."