ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

I fell to the floor in tears. Although I was only fourteen and Talulah has been alive for two weeks she was my everything. I loved her more than anything and now she was gone. And I don't even know if she's alive!

"Elie?" 

"Mom! She' gone! Robby took her!" I screamed. She ran to the crib and looked inside.

"Elie. We're getting out of here. Away from him."

"But mom! Tal! I need her!"

"Honey, I hate to say it but it could already be too late."  

Her words sliced me like a knife.

"Pack your bags. We have six more months."

ᴛᴜʟꜱᴀ, ᴏᴋʟᴀʜᴏᴍᴀ

I put on the red dress that he gave me on our one year anniversary. I grabbed some black heels and curled my hair. Pony walked into the room.

"Why are you getting all dolled up?"

"I-I, uh, have to do a thing. And no you can't come, neither can the gang."

He rolled his eyes and hugged me from behind.

"Just be careful."

"I promise." I walked out of the room only to be whistled at bu the guys.

"Fuck off dipshits." That shut em' up. 

"Where do you think you're going? It's gettin' dark." Darry questioned.

"Unless you feel like dying or watching children get killed, I can't tell you." The gave me questioning stares but they let me go. I walked to the park and sat down.

"Elie!" I jolted up to find Robby behind me.

"Where is she?"

"You'll see. If you agree to what I say." I gulped and nodded.

"You are coming back to Maryland and living with me for the rest of your life. We have to get married and possibly have another kid." He gave a devilish smirk.

"What?! Don't you think it's not the best environment for the father to abuse his wif-" I was stopped by his hand connecting with my cheek.

"Shut your mouth. You have one week here then were leaving. And yes you can have Tal." I smiled and he snapped. Another guy walked out with a small girl in her arms. I ran to her and took her in my arms like anything could take her away.

"Mama?"

"Yes, Tal. Yes, it's me." I smiled holding back my happy tears. Tal looked a lot like me but with Robby's eyes and nose. I started walking back in pure bliss. She had fallen asleep on my shoulder and was snoring slightly. I walked through the door to find the boys yelling and roughhousing. This caused Tal to start crying. The gang froze and looked at me.

"May I ask why you have a demon on your shoulder?" Dal asked. This made Johnny snort from laughter and fall on the floor. Tal started laughing stopping her crying.

"Ok, I need you guys to pay attention. When I was with Robby, he, he, uh, raped, me multiple times. And one time it ended with me being a pregnant fourteen year old. This is Talulah, Tal for short. She's almost one. Her birthday is on May 30."

"Why didn't you have her when you got here?" Pony asked. I sat down on the floor with Tal in my lap.

"Two weeks after I had her, I walked into her room one morning," I chocked back a sob, "And she-she was gone. Robby called me telling me he knew she was gone and I may never see her again. Then we moved here."

"So he kidnapped her?"

"Yep. Also. I went to the park to meet Robby because he said he had Tal. And yes now I have her back but of course, it's not that simple. Robby said I have to go back to Maryland with him. He said we had to get married and have another kid. That's the only way I could get Tal back." I played with Tal's long brown hair as tears fell on her back.

"Is she worth it?" Two said. This put me in pure rage. I set Tal down and lunged at Two hitting him in the face over and over. The gang had to pry me off him as Johnny shielded Tal. I fell to my knees and started sobbing.

"Of course she's fucking worth it two! I didn't get to hear her first-word o-or anything! Why would you fucking ask that?!" I screamed. This made Tal cry. I ran to her and picked her up walking to Pony's room. I flipped two off on the way up and sat cradling her. She eventually calmed down and fell asleep. I laid down with her on my chest and Pony quietly walked in.

"Two said he's sorry." He whispered. I nodded a rubbed my arm up and down the small girls back. "What's her full name?"

"Talulah May James. Talulah is original like mine, May was my dad's middle name, and I refuse to give her Robby's last name." He nodded a laid next to me. He smiled.

"You two look real cute together." This made me smile and turn towards him. The happiness soon faded to fear.

"Pon-Pony, I-I don't wanna go with him! He tried to kill me last time!" He nodded and took Tal off of me so I could cry without waking her.

"We won't let him take you I promise." He sat Tal in between us and kisses both of our foreheads. He got up to leave.

"Stay," I chocked out, "please." He nodded and laid next to us wrapping the blankets around us. I cried quietly as he whispered sweet nothings in my ears to calm me down.

Why did he care so much?

I'm just a broken girl with a broken past and a horrible future.

ᴘᴏɴʏʙᴏʏ ᴄᴜʀᴛɪꜱ

I laid with the girls. I loved one as if wanted her forever and I loved one like a daughter. They were both special. I laid with her till she fell asleep and I walked back into the living room. Two was drinking more than usual and the gang was just down. I walked in front of the TV and cleared my throat.

"Guys-" I was interrupted by a loud knock.

"Open up! I need Elie and Tal now! Now! I have a gun and I will use it! Give them to me! I need my slut and my daughter!" He yelled.

Robby.