This chapter is one hundred percent a calm before the storm chapter

ʙᴀʟᴛɪᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴀʀʏʟᴀɴᴅ

"Robby Michales, how do you plead?"

"Not guilty."

"Eliazia James. Please tell me what happened."

"Well, I had just told him that my mother and I were leaving to move. Then he stabbed me. That's all I remember."

"Robby Michales?"

"She had told me she was moving and I was upset so..." And he bolted. Gone.

ᴛᴜʟꜱᴀ, ᴏᴋʟᴀʜᴏᴍᴀ

 ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

I woke up to Darry shaking me telling me it's time to leave the hospital. I stood up and grabbed Pony's hand walking out.

"Pony can we go do something? Something calm? Before Robby shows up again?"

"Sure. Wanna go to the library and then the record store?"

"Sure!" I smiled and we walked off. We held hands and talked the way there. We walked inside the library to the best smell. Old books. I looked up at Pony and smiled. We walked around and pointed out books reading the covers. We stumbled upon Shakespeare.

"What are your thoughts on Romeo and Juliet?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"It's odd. Dying because you can't love each other doesn't make sense."

"But it's love?"

"But suicide is kind of extreme?"

"Yes but if you really, really loved someone would you kill yourself if they died?"

"Depends on what kind of love. If it's family love, I'll mourn and hopefully get over it. If it's in the way I love you, maybe."

He smiled and hugged me. "Ready to go to the record store?"

"Yep!" I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we walked out in the sun. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close kissing the top of my head.

"Pone?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we gonna do about Robby?"

"I really don't know sweetheart. But I won't let you go without a fight." I blushed and looked at our feet as we walked. We entered the record store and looked around. I got to Elvis and skimmed my fingers across the records. I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone bury their head in my neck. I giggled and spun around to face him.

"Wanna go get something to eat?"

"I'd love to."

We walked to the Dingo and sat at a booth in the back. "Do you think Robby will be here?" I whispered across the table. Pony grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I sure hope not. I don't wanna cause a scene." I nodded and a waitress walked up to our table. She eyed Pony and twirled her hair around her finger giggling.

"Well hello there! My name is Katrina and I'll take your orders!" She giggled making me fill with pure jealousy.

"Well, my girlfriend and I would like two Pepsi's, please." She scoffed and rolled her eyes walking off swinging her hips. I gagged and Pony laughed.

"Gosh, I hate girls like that. All they want is to get into guy's pants."

"Just have them go to Dallas and they're good." I laughed and threw my head back.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more."

"Whatever you say, horseman."

ʀᴏʙʙʏ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀʟᴇꜱ

I watched from another booth. She really loved him. Pure rage filled my veins. I was the father of her daughter and I wanted her to myself. I want her. I need her. I can't do things without her. Two more days. Then she's mine. I pushed away from my table knocking it over and I stormed out. I lit a cigarette and sauntered down the street. I walked to the nearest bar and sat on one of the stools.

"What can I get ya?" A tall gruff man asked.

"Twelve shots of vodka straight up."

"At one pm?"

"Just give it to me!"  I yelled slamming my hands on the counter. The guy rolled his eye but nodded. Ten minutes later I was wasted. A girl walked up to me leaning in close and putting a hand on my chest. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the back. I closed the door and pushed her against it.

I needed to feel something.

ᴘᴏɴʏʙᴏʏ ᴄᴜʀᴛɪꜱ

I looked at the girl I loved sitting across the table. Her laugh was magical. Her eyes amazed me. Her smiled made me laugh. I loved her so much. I just couldn't let Robby get to her. I wouldn't let Robby get to her. I just couldn't. Talulah was almost an exact replica of her. She had her hair and eyes but Robby's nose and jaw. 

Someone knocked over the table at the other side of the Dingo and just walked out. Everyone shrugged it off and went back to their own shenanigans. I looked back at the girl I love smiling like a maniac. We finished lunch and headed out hand in hand. I never want this end.

I won't let it end. 

ᴇʟɪᴀᴢɪᴀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

We walked along the streets of Tulsa hand in hand. I don't think I've ever felt happier. I wasn't even thinking about Robby.

"I love you." I cooed looking up at Pony. He smirked at me spinning me around and pulling me in for a kiss.

"Man. Get a room." Said a think New York accent. I laughed and turned towards the voice.

"Hey, Dal."

"I'm headin' to Bucks y'all wanna come?"

"Why not." Pony said. We walked to Bucks and walked inside. There weren't many people seeing as it was the middle of the day and parties hadn't started yet. I sat at the bar and ordered a coke.

Someone walked down the stairs. They were rebuttoning their shirt.

"Robby?" He looked up and smirked. Then he ran out. 

Just like the court date.

Gone.