Finding Out

Thanks so much for 5k reads! I really appreciate all the support, even if the updates don't come out often! Anyways enjoy lol

Drew sat at his desk--or technically Danny's desk, biting down on his nails. Soon enough, Laura and Amanda would come back from their trip, and there was still some unresolved tension between Danny and Drew. Nowadays, they would normally eat in silence, and on the rare occasion watch TV together. He wasn't sure if it was because of the Logan Paul phone call, or the seemingly out of the blue confession, but the two had an odd relationship all of the sudden.

"I've been thinking about Danny too much, haven't I?" Drew mumbled to himself. Currently, he was managing his YouTube channel. He had made quite a few videos before temporarily moving in with Danny, so no one would think something was going on between him and Danny. Before, he had stayed at Danny's house when his own house was infested with termites, but that was a valid excuse. 'Our wives left us here,' didn't have such a nice ring to it.

And there he went again--thinking about Danny.

God, he was acting like a love struck high school girl. He and Danny weren't even a couple yet and yet he still thought about him all day. And they're both married, jeez! They really shouldn't have kissed, huh?

'Maybe calling Amanda will get my mind off Danny,' Drew thought to himself, grabbing his phone. He typed in his wife's phone number, expecting to be greeted with a chirpy 'Hey, drew!'

"Mm, Laura, calm down, I'm getting a call," he faintly heard a... moaning noise?

'Is she...'

"Sorry, wrong number," Drew stuttered. He was met with the moans of his wife, and... Laura's moans? Isn't that Danny's wife? Why are they together...?

He hung up on his wife, and surely enough, he hadn't dialed the wrong number. He silently wondered to himself, 'Is Amanda cheating on me?'

"Should I tell Danny?" Drew asked himself. He felt internally confused. Why was he so irritated at Laura and Amanda cheating on him and Danny, when the two had done the same to them? Maybe it was because they had gone so far... Drew and Danny had only kissed, after all.

"Huh? Tell me what?" Danny replied to Drew's faint mumbling. Drew's eyes widened as he realized Danny was standing in the doorway to his room. How hadn't he heard the door opening? 'Am I gonna have to explain this?'

So uhh... would you guys be upset if I killed Amanda and Laura off? jkjk, unless...?