Dreams

The next day, Drew woke up feeling groggy. It must've been because of that dream he had. He couldn't remember much, though, as he sat at his desk.

All he could remember were those piercing baby blue eyes.

But... that didn't matter right now.

Currently, Drew was browsing Tik Tok on his phone. He hadn't had any (good) ideas for a video recently, so he figured he'd give in to the Tik Tok craze.

He did this every so often, lurking on a few popular pages. It confused him to no end... but still, it would make for a hilarious video.

He clicked on an angry woman staring at a man. It seemed to be one of those relationship Tik Toks. He sighed, confused as hell.

Why was a nightcore Hamilton song playing in the background? What did that contribute?

He just stared at his phone, as the Tik Tok ended.

A minute had passed, before Drew shook his head, coming back to reality.

Someone had texted him. It was probably his wife. He opened the message, only to see a familiar face. Danny Gonzalez?

Why was he texting Drew? They'd finished and posted their collab already, maybe it was for the tour...

Although Drew wouldn't mind a call not about work...

But he supposed that was out of the question, the two of them were married, for crying out loud.

"Hey Drew," The said male began reading the text aloud. "When are you gonna come over?"

Drew blushed... what was Danny insinuating?

"Or maybe I'm just being a pervert..." He muttered.

He stopped imagining things... that he wasn't supposed to. "I'm free on Tuesday, wbu" he texted back.

After a few minutes, Drew received a reply from Danny. "Cool, I'm free Tuesday, you can come over at 4:00 at we'll film the collab".

Collab?

Oh crap... that was dumb of Drew. He forgot they were filming two collabs, one for both of their channels. Why did he think the text was for... that?

"Virgins for lives despite the wives," Drew repeated to himself. He and Danny had said that in a video—

No! Why did he keep thinking about Danny? There wasn't anything special about him... although he was really funny.

Drew had said it before, but Danny was his favorite Viner. His comedy really spoke to him. He was lucky they made similar content, so they could collab often.

In a completely platonic sense of course!

There was no way Drew would ever have feelings for a boy, never mind Danny. He's straight!

Despite Drew's aching resolve to stay platonic with Danny — he knew something had to be done about these feelings.

But what would he do?

Thanks for reading! I actually haven't decided what Drew should do lmao. Comment what you think he should do, if you want anyways. See you next chapter!