Christmas special! [NOT CANON]

"Danny!" Drew excitedly shook Danny's sleeping body, a large smile on his face. Today was the day!

Christmas!

"It's Christmas!" Drew exclaimed, as Danny woke from his slumber that had been cut short. He groaned, sitting up in bed. Drew did this every year, and even if it was cute, it was definitely childish as well.

"Can you calm down, Drew? We don't even have any gifts to open," Danny complained, his voice tired and rugged. Danny also did this every year whenever Drew woke him up, so he took it with ease, dragging Danny to the Christmas tree.

But this year, something was different. The usually blank tree was covered in beautiful ornaments and lights, coming in every color you could think of. And there was a large, bright, sparkling star at the top of the tree.

But what was most abnormal was the large variety of presents sat under the tree, all labeled 'from Santa'. Now, at this point, the two obviously did not believe in Santa, and Danny was very concerned, while Drew was ripping the wrapping paper off a gift.

"Who could have done this...?" Danny mumbled to himself, not bothering to watch Drew or open a present.

But very suddenly, both of the boys realized who it was from. Obviously...

Their parents.

Duh.

So after gaining the knowledge that no one broke into their house, they both eagerly began opening gifts, like children on Christmas Day. Danny had a small yet sweet smile on his face, whilst Drew had a large grin embezzled on him, with a faint blush.

This Christmas was different.

Drew and Danny leaned towards each other, as they set their gifts down. They kissed quickly, expressing all their emotions without words. They were both happy.

Thanks for 69 votes! Hehe, nice. But for real, I appreciate you all reading and voting!

 But for real, I appreciate you all reading and voting!