Getting Down

Wassup my homies, guess what? Ya girl's quarantine was extended for the rest of the school year. Ahem, yeet. Here's your two gays.

"Huh, what's this?" Danny picked up the package on his doorstep, examining the carefully sealed box.

"Oh, I ordered some Popeyes, that's probably it," Drew piped in from the other room, standing up from the couch to fetch his food. "Nah, this looks like a package," Danny replied, setting it onto the table, leaving to get scissors.

"Did you order anything?" Drew asked.

"Nope, it's probably fan mail or something, I must've left my PO-box up," Danny casually replied, opening the sturdy box. Inside it was two bottles of wine, which made him realize there was a large "FRAGILE" warning on the side of the box.

"Oh, it's... wine?" Drew asked. "Why did you order wine?"

Danny looked back at him, with a deadpan look on his face. "Why would I order wine?"

"Well I didn't order it!" Drew retorted.

"What if it's a wrong package? I should've looked to see if it was mine, I just assumed..." Danny mumbled, pulling the two bottles of wine out of the box. Then, he turned the box onto its side, looking at the order information. Sure enough, it was addressed to Danny, since it said "Danny Gonzalez" on the side, along with his address.

"Does that mean we can drink it?" Drew asked nonchalantly. "We?" Danny asked.

"Are you planning to drink two bottles of wine by yourself? I... I'm concerned, Danny." Drew sweated, looking at Danny.

Danny rolled his eyes, setting one bottle in the fridge, and setting the other one on the kitchen counter. "Fine, lets have some..."

Drew got up from the couch, internally excited to see how Danny acted when drunk; if he got to that point anyways. Drew wouldn't pressure him, though.

-- time skip --

"E-ergh..." Danny sighed to himself, red dusting his cheeks. He was drunk.

"Bruhh where's your seaweed?" Drew droned on, in a monotone voice. "I-in the top cabinet next to the crackers," Danny replied, flopping onto the couch.

Drew took all of Danny's seaweed out of the box, shoving it all into his mouth in one bite. "You... need more seaweed."

"L-lets go get... food..." Danny stumbled off the couch, tripping over his feet. "Gah!" Drew blushed, as Danny pinned him to the wall.

The more sober part of Drew told him to push Danny away--and yet he didn't. Whatever happened here, he could blame on the two of them being drunk, right...?

He ignored the gayness of his thoughts, as Danny's lips slowly neared his own.

Soon enough...

The two of them began to kiss, and the kiss was like none other.

Thanks for reading, more soon~! ( ˘ ³˘)