Logan Pail?!

"Beep, beep..." Danny's phone started to ring. He picked up the phone, reading 'Logan👌👈'.

He put the phone to his ear after accepting the call, hearing Logan's ugly voice on the phone. Wait, ugly? Danny had never found it that bad; in fact he used to find it kind of hot. Why did it suddenly seem so... ew...

"Yo, I'm horny," Logan groaned.

This was how their encounters would usually begin--one of them would call the other, saying they were horny, and they'd end up hooking up. It normally happened when Laura was out, but one time they did do the deed when she was showering.

But suddenly Danny felt repulsed by Logan's behavior--he had forgotten about him for a while because of Drew, but now he realized he needed to put an end to this. This wasn't right for him or Drew.

Although Drew had confessed to him, knowing the two of them were married, he knew Drew would register this differently. After all, it was the Logan Paul. He didn't want to upset Drew.

The Danny and Logan had been having casual sex for a while now, at least half a year. And although they fucked a lot, neither of them harbored romantic feelings for each other. Or at least Danny definitely didn't. In fact, Laura and Drew were the only people he could confidently say he had loved before.

"Logan," he began with a sigh, "We have to stop this."

"Huh? No we don't, as long as your wife doesn't find out," Logan laughed, as if Danny was joking... but Danny wasn't joking.

"I'm serious this time Logan. Don't call me again," Danny warmed. He then hung up, with a sigh. He felt so relieved, as if a steamroller had been lifted off his shoulders. Once he figured out what to do with Laura, he could finally be with Drew.

---

"What... what was he talking about?" Drew mumbled to himself, as he listened to Danny talk. Was he talking with Logan? Logan Paul?

He remembered that time when Logan picked up the phone for Danny. Perhaps there really was something going on between the two? He didn't want to consider it at first, so he had ignored the possibility, dismissing it as a weird prank, but now he couldn't put this aside.

Drew felt a little betrayed, even though he knew he shouldn't be.

After all, Danny could never be his.

another update for you guys lolol