Chapter Thirty-One

The window remains revealed, as the two begin to fight. Your heart has a sinking feeling all of a sudden. You know the two aren't showing mercy. “Stop them!” you order, as all of them are shocked. Rap Monster then looks at you, surprised. “But-” “Jungkook is going to be more injured then V is and I am guessing you guys do not want to preform as 5!” you exclaim, gesturing to Jungkook. They all give each other glances, as they murmur. The 5 begin chatting among themselves, except for one. You look at V, who is pulling up the window. “V!” you yell, as he steps foot out of the window. “We're on the bottom floor I don't get why this isn't possible...” he answers, as he sits on the ledge of the window. You sigh. “Go go!~” he cheers, gesturing his members to follow him. “He's the one injured but yet he's leading us?” you hear Suga say, as he follows after V, then after J-Hope, then Jimin, then Rap Monster, and then Jin. Jin then looks at you, and smiles a bit. You smile back, as he then leaves through the window as well. You then close your eyes, frightened. Scared. “YAH YOU LITTLE-” you hear Suga yell, as you hear someone falling on the ground. “Oh yeahh Park Jimin~~” you hear Jimin cheer, causing you to chuckle. You then hear a girl scream, which probably means Eunbi. There is a sudden silence. You then see Minjoon at your window. His hair is all tangled, blood dripping from his forehead, as he smirks at you, his eyes wide open. You stare at him blankly, scared. You then hear something hitting against his head. Minjoon then closes his eyes, as you see Jungkook holding what seems to be a shoe. He glares at Minjoon as he falls down. Your eyes then meet his. Jungkook, he looks way more injured than V. His jeans ripped, scraps over his arms, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. He continues to smile. “You're not okay are you...” you say, as you brush your fingers through his hair. Jungkook only smiles at you, holding your hand. “I'll be good as new if I rest a bit.” he insures. You tilt your head. “I'll stay with you.” you say, as he smiles. “You really don't have too...” You nod. “But I want to. Our relationship has been nothing but...but...” “weird events?” he suggests, as you nod to it. “Yeah!...But somehow...even the littlest things we do together, I feel...loved.” you say, as Jungkook begins to blush. “Thank you.” you say. “No, thank you.” he replies, as you're confused. “For what? I haven't done anything but get hurt.” you joke, as he giggles. You look at him in the eyes, his pupils enlarging, as yours do too. He holds your hand tightly. “For always being by my side.” he answers, as your heart begins to beat fast. Jungkook's face then turns into a confused/scared one, as you begin to worry. “What's that over there...” he says, pointing to the right. You then turn your head, to see, but nothing was there. Jungkook's lips then touch your cheek. You turn around, holding your cheek, as you smile, and so does he. “I love you.” he says softly, as he lifts up your hand with is, intertwining his fingers with yours quickly and softly. “I love you too.” you smile.