Chapter Seven

You stay in your position, frozen. You gulp. “A-about what?” you ask, curious. You know there is nothing to talk about with him, you know, unless he caught on that you like him. He grabs you by the wrist, as you continue to hold the cleaning supplies. He drags you upstairs, into a room. He sits you down, as he kneels in front of you, looking right into your eyes, your palms rest on your belly button, holding the supplies tightly. He smiles. “Maybe this isn't the right time for me to ask you...” he begins, his voice echoing in your head. “You see...the most beautiful and wonderful person is in this house right now....who hasn't been here for a while now. She's always yet by my side...and I love her to pieces.” He says, smiling while saying every word. He grabs the cleaning supplies out of your hand, placing them aside. He grabs your hand, even if they're in rubber gloves. You heart beats quickly, your ears getting red and warm. “And of course, that girl is Eunbi.” You heart drops, expectations gone as well. You let out a sigh, a bit disappointed, and slightly mad. You let out a heavy sigh. “If that's what you called me for then I should get back to cleaning.” you notify, as you stand up, but Jungkook shoots you down again. He giggles, shaking his head. “No...I need your help.” he replies. You tilt your head, slightly confused. “Wh-why?” you stutter, looking at him in the eye. “In 2 days, it's going to be Eunbi's and I's 2 year anniversary.” he explains. “And I'd like you to help me prepare, to make it..perfect.” he adds. “Who else would say yes to such a favor other than you...” he says. You sigh, thinking about what he asked you. To help him prepare an anniversary? It seems like a lot of pressure. “Please..?” he begs. You stay in silence, as you then let out a sigh. “Fine...” you say. He claps in happiness, laughing. He then hugs you tightly. “Thank you~ You know you're the best, right?” he cheers. You smile. “Okay well I'll talk to you about the other details and planning everything tomorrow, or when Miyun leaves at least.” he says. You nod. “Okay.” you reply. You then pick up the cleaning supplies, as you stand up. “I need to get back to cleaning.” you say. He nods. You walk to the door, turning the door knob. “Thank you again!” he cheers, as you smile and close the door. You walk back downstairs, heading to another window, as you clean rapidly and neatly.

~~~

You sit on the couch, leaning on V's side, your feet hanging off the couch. “Stop leaning on me you're heavy...” he huffs. You turn around, giving him a glare. He then looks down, not making eye contact with you, causing you to chuckle and turn back around. Eunbi has already left, saying she had to meet her parents. You've all eaten, so now you're just chilling with them. You look at the time. 9:50 PM. You sigh, as you stretch your arms, accidentally hitting V in the face. You turn around, laughing. “Are you okay?” you laugh. He rubs his forehead. “Eeeey...” he murmurs. “Why is it always me....” he adds, as you continue to laugh. “I didn't mean too...” you giggle. He shoots a glare. “Or did you” he hisses, as you smile. You then turn around, looking for Jungkook. You don't see him anywhere. You decide to go look for him. You get up, going upstairs. The door to his room is closed, but you can see from the space of the door the lights are on. You knock softly. “Come in.” he says. You open the door, to see him at his desk, hunched over. He holds a pencil in his hand. You creep over, to see a notebook full of planning and doodles. “Are you planning for the anniversary?” you ask, sitting on the edge of his bed. He nods, as he turns around to face you. He smiles brightly. “I think I have the perfect anniversary date.” he smiles. You force a grin. “What is it?” you ask. You look at the notebook, his fingers grasping harder, as you then look at his face, as he eyes move side to side quickly. He then hands it to you with a smile.