Chapter Thirty

Your eyes remain closed, as you can only see pitch black darkness, of course. Your eyes the flutter open, slowly. You're still half asleep, your eyes not fully open. You then stretch, but something stops you from reach above your head. You look to the right, to see your right wrist tied to a few clear tubes. Your eyes then widen fully. You then slowly turning to the left, to see the same. You hear constant beeps at the same time, as you look to see the monitor of your heart rate. The room is white, two chairs remain on the right, as they are a dull blue. A windowsill lays at the left of the room. You then put all the pieces together, finding out that you are in a hospital. You then touch the top of your forehead to feel a fabric like feeling. “That's not my hair...” you whisper. You then turn to your right again, to see a mirror. You see at the left side of your forehead, at the place close to enough to touch your hair, a clear rectangle of white fabric around it, as you see red through the fabric, indicating blood. You then begin to look around, confused. You see teenage boys in your room. There are 6 of them, all with very bright hair dye. You then scream at the top of your lungs. “THEY ARE TEENAGE BOYS IN MY ROOM!” you yell, squirming around, your feet shuffling around the bed. You look at all of them, as they are all yet attractive looking. One wakes up, then the other, each waking up one by one. A pale boy with his hair covering his forehead, with thick lips and broad shoulders approach you. “___, are you okay?” he says softly, touching your shoulder and hand. You then breath loudly. “How do you know my name?” you ask. “I'm your brother.” he says. You then give him a face. “You're lying.” you point out, but he shakes your head. “I swear I don't have a broth-” before you finish your sentence, everything flashes back. All those teenage boys are all your close friends-like family. Your brother Jin, everyone. Even the one you love the most, excluding your brother, Jungkook. You remember everything. Every moment you had with them...it all plays back. You then remember how you got here. How Eunbi hit you. How Minjoon betrayed everybody. You then huff. “What bastards.” you hiss loudly. The BTS members give you a confused look. “Where are they...Eunbi and Minjoon.” you ask, curious. V then gets up out of nowhere, moving near the window. He then pulls the curtains away, to reveal Jungkook standing face to face with Minjoon, and Eunbi behind him. You sit on the bed, surprised. “Right here.” V gestures. You then see Jungkook slap Minjoon right across the face. V then looks at you, squinting his eyes and smiling. He then puts his hand vertically beside the left corner of his mouth. “They're talking it out.” he says, as you roll your eyes.