Chapter Twenty-Five

You stand within the border of the door, your mouth still open. Your fingers twitch, your heart sinking. Your jaw begins to shake. You're surprised, really. Before your eyes, you see V, the members crowded around him. Glimpse from glimpse, you see blood dripping from his forehead, his mouth, his right eye fairly bruised. Blood drips down from the collar of his white shirt, his shirt torn here and there. The loud talking then fades away, only in your mind. You can't hear their voices anymore...you only see V, hurt. Maybe he isn't your boyfriend, but he's your best friend...he's like family. You then run to him, pushing the members away. You kneel, your hands resting on V's knee. He looks at you, with a smile. “Oh...you're here...” he smiles, his voice dry and raspy. You want to cry, but you don't want to cause trouble, as you hold it in. “Why...why are you smiling when you look like this?!” you yell. V only remains to smile. “Who...” you say, holding back your tears. “Who..” you say once more, a tear rolling down your cheek, as you look at him. “Why isn't he in the nurse's office?” you ask. “I don't trust the nurse. She looks scary.” V replies. “She's pretty for a 32 year old though...” Suga mumbles, as Jin nudges him in the shoulder. “Give me the first aid kit.” you order, as it places in your hand quickly. You open it up, grab a few cotton balls and putting on the liquid that you're supposed to use to remove the blood. You grab the cotton balls with tweezers, as you then begin dabbing lightly and softly around the right corner of his mouth. He sighs in pain, but you continue to dab. “Ahh.....ah...” You then move to his forehead, then cheek, then around his eye. You put a band-aid on the few scratches on his face as well. “What are we going to do....we still have promotions..and you look like that..and injured.” Rap Monster says. “He'll just have to stay at the dorm. Hopefully ____ can take care of him.” Jin says, looking at you, as you nod quickly. “I will.” you say. “Why would he do that to you anyways?” Jimin says, patting V on the shoulder, but he continues to sigh in pain as he does so. “You're really hurt..” Jungkook adds. You close up the first aid kit quickly. “Now...” you begin. “Who did this to him in the first place?” “What's going on?” you say, looking at the BTS members. “Mi-Minjoonie...” J-Hope answers. Your eyes then widen, your hands clenching into fists tightly, your knuckles turning white. You make a face, your ears burning red, as anger rises. “That little....” V then cups is hand over your mouth. “Don't...” he says, as you quiet down. You then remove V's hand from your face, storming out of the music room. You hear footsteps follow behind you. “___....” Jungkook says softly. “Not again...” Jimin says, as the two follow you. You jog upstairs, as they do the same. “That little jerk...who does he think he is...” you murmur, walking down the hall. You then spot Minjoon, his face a bit wrecked, only a few scratches, nothing compared to V's. You storm up to him, standing right in front. You cross your arms, as he smiles at you, giving a waving gesture. Jimin and Jungkook then holds your shoulders. “Please...just let it go...” Jimin whispers. “Let's just call it a day..” Jungkook whispers in your other ear. You ignore the two, as you then slap Minjoon across the face, as hard as possible. His face rests turned to the left, as he touches his jaw with his hand, rubbing his jaw line. He looks at you with a glare. “I don't care what the hell happened between you two, but it's your first day here and you decide to beat up somebody!” you yell in his face. You then grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him down forcefully, his ear to your mouth. “And I swear...if you hurt somebody else I won't go easy on you.”