[5]

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭,
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

DAHEE

'Good afternoon, how can I help you?' I put on a fake smile to welcome the last customer in the line.

'Dahee?' He squinted, looking at my nametag.

'Excuse me, do I know you?' I observed the young boy, wearing a high school uniform. He had small eyes, slightly turned up nose and full lips. No, I've never seen him before.

'Sorry, I had mistaken you for someone else.' He ruffled his already messy hair, while scrunching up his nose. 'I'd like to buy a cheesecake.'

'It'll be 3,270₩. Would you like to pay by cash or credit card?'

'By cash.' He grabbed his wallet, opening it.

'Thank you. Here's your cheesecake, have a good day!'

'Thanks, you too.' He smiled lightly then left with his dessert. I watched as he sat into a box and pulled out his phone. He then put it near his ear, probably calling someone.

'How you doin'?' Nayoung suddenly stepped to me, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I averted my gaze from the boy and patted my best friend's hand. 'Just fine.'

'What about going out tonight?'

I raised my eyebrows. 'We were out on New Year's Eve like two weeks ago.'

'And? We had a very hard week with these two new drinks in the menu. Literally every two customers wanted to try them, when I could barely memorize the receipe!' Nayoung put her hand on her forehead dramatically.

'No, I'm too tired.'

'Pleaseee, it'll be just the two of us. Hyuna and Sooyeon are busy, they can't come.'

'Mhm. Alright. But treat me for a triple berry shortcake.' I grinned.

'Fine! You'll die from triple berry shortcake overdose, I swear.' Nayoung rolled her eyes and went to grab her purse.

*

'Wow, there isn't any crowd.' Nayoung pointed out when we arrived to Butterfly. Well, there was still a lot of people, just less then usually.

'Interesting.' I stated in an indifferent tone then looked around the club. People making out, people dancing, people drinking. Nothing new.

'Look, who's there!'

'What?' I turned to where Nayoung was pointing.

My heart stopped for a minute. I saw Jaemin talking with a girl about four meters away from us. She was facing Jaemin, so I could only see her long hair, purple top, black jeans and purple high heels.

But my eyes were focusing on the boy anyways. He'd changed nothing at all over the six months we didn't meet. Soft, brown hair; big, brown eyes; black t-shirt; dark blue jeans and white sneakers. Just looking ethereal in casual clothes, as always.