[11]

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐝𝐨
𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞

DAHEE

'Hey guys.' I greeted my collagues and stepped into the staff room. I put my bag down and put on my apron then went to the restroom to do a ponytail where I met Chaeeun- she was doing her hair too.

'Hi, Dahee.' Chae put on a small smile. She did this everytime; she was rarely seen with a full, ear-to-ear smile.
However, she seems much happier in the past months- dating Renjun had a big effect on her. Good for her.

'Hi.'

'I gave your number to Jaemin, as you asked me.' She looked at me through the mirror.

'I know, he texted me. Thanks.' I quickly finished my ponytail and excited the restroom- giving a small smile to the girl before.

I walked to the till where Eunji was standing.
'I'm here, you can go now.'

'Thanks. If anyone asks for bubble tea, fucking throw them out of the shop. Why can't people tell apart a café and a bubble tea shop?' She huffed.

'Alright.' I nodded with a small smile. Looks like someone had a bad day.

My shift was going smoothly. It was 4 PM and no one asked for bubble tea yet.

'Good afternoon. How can I help you?' I said, faking enthusiasm. I mean I tried to but I don't think anyone fell for it.

'Hello.'

I looked to the next customer. It was the same boy I've seen a few weeks ago. He was in his uniform like last time, his black hair a little less messier.
He was talking on the phone with someone.

'I'd like to order an americano and a.. just a minute.' He gave me a small, tensed smile and turned to his right a bit.
'Yes.. It's for myself, calm down... Smoothie? I have no idea...Ok, I'll ask.'

I watched how he talked on the phone, srunching his nose up time to time.

'Excuse me, do you have any smoothies?' He asked, holding the phone away from his ears.

'Yes, we have strawberry and banana flavoured smoothie.'

'Thank you.' He smiled then spoke into the phone again.
'They have strawberry and banana smoothies... I said strawberry... Strawberry not burberry, are you deaf, Jaemin?' He rolled his eyes, slightly annoyed.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the boy saying Jaemin.

Clam down, Dahee, there are plenty of guys with the name Jaemin. Why would he talk to Na Jaemin? That's too much of a coincidence.

'So, I'd like to order an americano and a banana smoothie. I'll pay by cash.'

'Alright, it'll be ₩5,700. Thank you. Two minutes, please.'

'I'm almost finished... The park? Why would you want to meet at the park?.. Alright, alright... Bye.'
By the time I made his order he hung up.

'Have a good day.' I smiled, handing him the drinks.

'Thank you, you too.' He smiled back, showing his eye smile then walked away.

What a cute guy.
What if he was...actually talking to Jaemin?
No, that's impossible.
Don't overthink, Lee Dahee.

*

'We're switching places. Move, honey.' Nayoung pushed me by her hip lightly.

'Got it, no need to push me.' I rolled my eyes and grabbed a cloth from behind the counter. I made my way to one of the empty boxes and started wiping the table. Not like it was dirty tho; Nayoung just cleaned it a minute ago.

Almost every box was empty. It was around 7 PM, closing time. People didn't really need coffee at this time.

I got bored so I sat into one of the few boxes that weren't empty, approaching the boy who was sitting there. 'Hi.'

'Hey, Dahee. What's up?' Renjun put down his phone and looked at me.
Quite often, he was in the café around closing time, waiting for Chae since he drove her home.

'Just being dead, nothing new.' I shrugged.
'How are you and Chae? Is everything okay between you two?'

'She's an annoying rat but it's alright.' Renjun shrugged.

'I heard that.' Chae stopped wiping the table a few meters away ours.

'You were supposed to.' The boy yelled out to which Chae responded with showing him her pinky.
Pretty sure it was supposed to be a middle finger but Renjun is her boyfriend afterall.

'What about you?'

'What about me?' I asked, looking at Renjun suspiciously.

'Did you ever talk with Jaemin after you broke up?' He asked bluntly.

'Yes, why?'

'Nothing, I just think you should have a catch up. But I'm not gonna tell you what to do.' The boy shrugged, leaning back in his seat.

'You just did.'

'I said 'I think you should'. Not 'You must'. '

I rolled my eyes then stood up, walking away to clean anouther table.

The end of the 11th chapter
To be continued..

Song: James Blunt-Always Hate Me

Bruh this is a filler chapter and I feel so bad bc literally nothing happens in this part what am I doing

So to forget this bad chapter here's a boyfriend Jaemin

Okay thank you have a good day