Chapter 16: How to End the Game?

Start from the beginning

"Thank you."She said looked at her window."Yet, you really are far away from home."

The Hyuga girl saddened."Have you heard the news Sakura-chan, Sasuke-kun is back in the village."

"Yes, yes I heard it from my cousin."

"Your cousin?"Hinata raised her head, surprised to hear that she has a living relative."Does your cousin lived in Konoha?"

She nodded.

"But how?"

"We lived in the same house but as time passes when we were genin my uncle sent them on a long time training which is, I found these past months that they were learning how to used Akurai emerarudo no me also knows as Kirakame at that time, unfortunately for me, I was late when I started to train to learn about my blood line luckily I learned fast enough."She explained, finishing her tea.

Hinata wasn't sure if this was Sakura.

This was Sakura right in front of her but her character was so different.

She was somelike or somewhat.

Matured.

She couldn't helped but asked her with tons of question because she overheard about Sakura during these past months in the office of the busty old yet beautiful Hokage.

"Sakura-chan if I may ask, is it true that you...Killed most of the Shinobi's in the sound?"

Sakura stopped playing with her hair, then looked at Hinata's saddened face.

"My people are going to get killed because of them."

▪○●□■

"-Sakura-chan was in total wrecked when we found her in her house."

"Was she injured?"

"No. You could say that was the time when she cracked and release all her pain and Kami-sama it hurts ya know, I admitted that it hurts me more than when you left. "Naruto slurped his soup.

Naruto continued to speaked with Sasuke.

"You had a resolved to leaved the village but Sakura-chan has a deeper reason why she left, it's not like your goal but hers was emotionally pain that led her to left the village and now people think that she was kidnapped or something but in truth she became a missing ninja, and Tsunade-baa-chan tells us secretly that slowly and slowly her rank is increasingly highed for such a short time as a missing ninja."

"Had she killed someone?"The young Uchiha narrowed his eyes.

"Have you ever noticed that almost everyday, dead shinobi's from sound were killed because of unknown reason and Orochimaru becoming more agitated?"Kakashi asked, knowing the answer.

He stayed silent.

"All was caused by Sakura-san."Sai answered.

"All of those bad happenings in the sound."Naruto started.

"All those killings. "Kakashi continued

"It was her."

▪○●□■

"W-What...?"Hinata was almost speechles when she heard from her own mouth that she killed them.

"What would you do if your clan members are at risk of being killed by a whole nation of cloud ninjas?"She challenged her to answer, but none came out from her.

'I thought so.'Sakura thought.

"You kill them. Sometimes in order to protect someone you have to make a sacrifice no matter what the cost will take, even my self."

"B-But there's so many ways-!"The white eyed girl tried.

"The elders of the village ordered to kill my very own mother!"She shouted at her, unconsciously activated Kirakame.

"If they ever kill my people, my clan members I won't forgive myself for it, my parents done the same. They sacrificed their lives for the sake of our clan's safety, they offered their lives for me, for everyone just to to keep us, to keep me alive and happy, that's why, that's why I will do anything to protect them from any means and I will do anything to the extent of my power!

Hinata was silent until again she had the couraged to speaked again.

"Then if you know all of this ever since, then why...?"

"I trusted you."Sakura trailed off.

"I trusted all of you, don't you get that?"

▪○●□■

It hurts.

Even though Sakura knew she hasn't any fault with any of this,

It.Freakin.Hurts.

Trust.

And they...

Broke her trust.

Hinata came back from the village, and her view to the villagers any people, even children was different.

She doubted.

Ever since she had encountered Sakura everything changed from her own view.

Sakura truly did changed.

Her face saddened, remembering what she said.

Flashback

"I should've known that from the start; trust no one even if she or he was your comrade. But look at me now, I finally snapped. I learn to hate, I learn how to mold it, I learn how to used it, then I began to hate. It's a bad thing isn't it? To hate but, life must be balanced right? Sometimes you have to release your inner beast, it's not always you have to be nice and show your generosity to others. Have you ever noticed? Hinata, how I acted to be violent yet you feel it don't you? That, it's not my extent, not my real anger?"

She added more with a smile and a regret filled her mind."I was consumed by anger, I was out of my mind, I don't know what to do,  my only instinct was to protect and run away, all the while I thought it was easy to come back but I was too afraid to trust again, I mean I know you guys didn't meant it and I know that you were also confused but..."

This time Hinata touched her shoulders.

"I still love Sasuke."She said.

End flashback

Hinata opened her eyes.

There's still hope.

She still love Sasuke.

That was the answer to all the puzzles that plagued her mind.

Sakura was going to test them.

▪○●□■

Sakura glanced at the window blankly without no emotion.

Her face suddenly turned sad.

Leaning against the window she began to think.

'Playing this game eh? Eh Sakura? How to end this game?'She thought.

She snorted and let a lazy grinned made way to her lips.

"It's to early to end the game, where's the fun in that?"

(A/N: I hope I didn't confuse any of you guys out there, Sakura keeps her mood changing isn't it? Well I planned it anyway, she's confused herself and by the fact that she has to shoulder the responsibility has an intense pressure to her. If you ask any questions then be free to ask and don't forget to review and vote thank you so much!)