Unforgivable [Under Editting & Re-write]

Sakura stared blankly at the wall, dark circles under her dull eyes visible by the faint concentrated sunlight escaped through the folds of her curtains, showing her unhealthy pale features. Down to to her hands steady yet deceitfully relaxed, in reality her fingers felt a tinge of numbness as the imaginary cold covering her hands swiftly reaching to her slender pale arms.

All these things she knows begins with her mental capability slowly eroding a bit of her health, building a dangerous path of herself. The thin line between the heart and mind slowly deteriorates, no longer can she bare the labored heaves her chest gives, what more of an effort can she recognize which is which? Does the mind give or does the heart tempt her to follow a certain demise?

It's getting harder to breathe. Silently dangerous, The urge to fall to her knees becoming apparent by how she tries to make her feet towards the curtained windows. For every step she makes through the creaky wooden floor, the more her strength sucked out of her.

"Out... I want out of here," Sakura whispers, between her difficult labored breath. She's getting closer, her fingers inch away from opening the window. Lifting her trembling arms, she slides them open. "not in this place."

Clumsy, clumsy Sakura, her thoughts nudged her endlessly. Strength drained out until no more than a shell of her former self was present. Tired. Oh, how awfully tired she was.

Before she can utter another word despite knowing that a weak, breath sigh would escaped her lips, her locked door roughly, forcefully pushed open in one kick.

"Sakura!"

Sakura turned around, her neck twisted then snapped just to see her mentor. The unpleasant sound of bone cracked clearly indicated that something; whatever that was, there's something wrong with her. Not so soon, the room dropped to a cold atmosphere giving the room a sense of dreaded tension.

What was once a warm, full of life glowed within her green eyes descended to a cold, broken but forever still, considered to be a priced gem eerily glowing in the little darkness her room provided.

Sakura grinned revealing the white pearly teeth, reaching to her ears in a morbid way. The sight itself, a young woman leaning against the window with her thin fingers visible, bloodied fingertips bask in in the sunlight. An embodiment of pure innocence and beauty turned into into something more sinister Haruno Sakura never fit such a creepy description,

Tsunade alongside her assistant Shizune, easily read the atmosphere as what a few familiar faces peeked in what a commotion occurred. Shoulders tensed as eyes sternly aimed at the girl whose sanity slowly slipped from her grasp.

"What?" Sakura blinked in question. Why were they so confused she wonders sincerely, tilting her head in question as her eyes glowed brightly in the dim light, "Is something wrong?" a soft laugh escaped her lips before contorting her toothy grin to a simple smile, making it more deceitfully pleasant. "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"Akarui Emerarudo no me."

A faint yet audible words left Neji's lips once his eyes saw the abnormality of chakra reaching around the veins surrounding her eyes. A high concentrated light powered energy enabling her green eyes to glow a twisted cool glow. The image were that of a reminiscence, similarly to the Uchiha's bloodline— the Sharingan.

"Akarui... what?" beside Neji stood Naruto, he would have look at him in question but his teammate's eyes caught his attention. Try as he might, they lured him with curiosity, awe as well with a sense of impending doom that overtook his senses overall.

"Akarui emerarudo no me, is the supposed Haruno clan's bloodline... I thought, no," Tsunade states, shaking her head on the notion of what the weigh of the situation escalated to, "we did not anticipate that she was not a defect."

She should've known, she should have! For shame, a Hokage of the village unable to prevent a path of destruction for the one valued Kunoichi, her student and apprentice? She should've intertwined had she known the plans of that damn Danzo poisoning, corrupting the minds of the elders in order to cast Sakura away from the village for the sole reason her clan thrown away.

With the all authority Tsunade had to stop everything from was about to transpire, will this situation turn worse to a disaster? She clicked her tongue, a mistake ultimately led to a destruction. This would not happen in the first place.

Sakura narrowed her eyes grimly, then her grin returned to her lips, this time it holds a tad bit of malice, "Tsunade-sama, knowing information especially from my clan, I expected nothing less." a sigh filled with mockery left her dry, chapped lips before uttering the words again. "Well... was that the truth anyway to begin with. I think not."

"Sakura, it was all just a lie!" Ino screams, desperation laced within her voice, almost croaking as tears threaten to spill, "You stupid forehead you are not that idiotic to think we are just some people to play with your feelings!"

"A lie?" her voice dripping with venom. The audacity, the nerve that she herself was an idiot? What kind of a ridiculous accusation pointing out to her,  "A lie!?" she bellowed, her voiced echoed causing them to have one step back. Lifting her finger at them in pent-up anguish mixed with boiling anger she laid her own accusations against them.

"You! You are the ones who are liars! Liars that deserved to die, don't tell me now that now I am in this... in this–!" Sakura trembled in anger leading to her hands uncontrollably against her will begins to gone wild,

Silence surrounded the room.Tsunade walked forward.

Sakura quickly activated Akarui emerarudo no me.It was bright like a cats eyes."Do not come near me."she furrowed her eyes.

The female Hokage stopped, Naruto was about to walked forward to her.

"Not even you Naruto, any of you."she eyed them one by one."To believe that you are my friends and comrades that I trusted, but no, I was wrong."

Their faces was saddened.They can't denied it but it's the truth, they just betrayed her, thinking she was weak, but they only do that because they cared for her; but to do that to her is unforgivable.

"We're sorry...I'm sorry Sakura...I-I, we just do that because we cared for you."Ino said and her heart quenched in pain and regret.

"...Ino, look at this mirror."she picked a small mirror and broke it causing her hands to bleed, she opened her palm to see that they are shattered.Everyone stared at her in wonder.

"What do you see?"Sakura asked, looking at them.

"The mirror is shattered in pieces..."she answered.

Sakura lowered her hand and let the shattered pieces of mirror fall to the ground."Say sorry to it."she demanded.

"Sakura I-"

"Say sorry to it!"she shouted angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"What happened, did it mold again?"she said with a forceful voice.

Realizing behind her actions.She cried."I'm so so sorry..."

The rest of them couldn't looked at Sakura.

"The pain had already embeded into me...Guilty aren't you? No, you're to cruel to admit it, am I right?"

"You're only a small portion of my Hatred...You say that I am weak, yes of course, even I will admit but this...this hatred of mine will keep me stronger, what? did I mentally tortured you, all of you? do you accused me for being evil?"she snorted then continued."For your any excuses, you.are.the.one.who.created.this.hatred.of.mine."

They were speechless.

Tsunade stared at her, and there she realized that Sakura had grown so much, then a flash of a 12 year old Sakura appeared standing up slowly from the attack her master made to her and smiled sweetly."I'm okay, Tsunade-shisou, lets continue the training."the memory faded.Tears swelled in her eyes."Sakura..."

Sakura raised her hand and her eyes turned more brighter this time."I hate you all."