Chapter 9: For Now

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

Three days has past since Sakura left the village.

Nothing had change...Yet,

Sakura was walking in a peaceful town. Her long dark cloak helped her to masked her face.

She knew she was already listed in the S-class bingo book in Konoha as a traitor.

She has to be carefull in her every move she would make.

Now she knew the life of a traitor.

And it remind of her certain teammate.

Uchiha Sasuke.

She 'Tch'.

'I am nothing like him.'

She is nothing like him.

"I hate my life..."she whispered to herself.

She checked her bag.

The book was there, her money was there and few clothes was there.

Good.

Everything was good.

But not for long.

▪○●□■

Its getting dark soon, she noticed.

Either she would sleep in the inn or she would sleep in the forest.

She sighed.

Every shinobi has advantages and disadvantages, especially when it came to enemy battles.

But even when not in battle there is still advantages and disadvantages, Sakura for example.

If Sakura would sleep in the forest, there may be huge possiblity that she would be caught by ANBU's from the Hidden leaf or even worst she might be attacked by an animal.

But she thinks that the ANBU's were worser than the wild animals.

If she would sleep at the inn, she'll really have to be careful to not expose her identity since having a rare colored pink haired with forest green eyes were easily identified and she would be damned, hard.

Though she'll have to use her money but it will be worth it.

Now, Sakura will have to go in disguise.

▪○●□■

Sakura allowed herself to fell to the soft bed.

She smiled to herself.

'That was worth it...'

She used a transformation Jutsu and transformed into a woman with brown eyes and short brown hair.

And yes, it was succesful.

And all she will have to do is to wait for the food that she ordered.

Getting up, she sat on the chair with the table in front of her, she layed down the book and stared at it.

She smiled as she touched the book, in the middle was a small emerald diamond embedded at the middle of the Haruno circle.

She heard a knock and she instantly put the book inside her bag and went to open the door.

"Excuse me, were you the the one who ordered Dangos?"the person asked, holding a plate of dangos.

"Yes, yes I am."she answered.

"Oh, here it is. Please call me if you want anything. See you later miss."the person handed the plate of dangos and glass of tea and closed the door softly.

She put the food on the table and sat down.

"Itadikamasu!"she said before eating.

Everything was good at least.

For now.

(A/N: I know its short so I'm sorry for the late update especially Sharingan Sakura and the others but there's a reason right? Of course it does! The reason is that I'm too busy focusing on my other story 'The Poison of the Immortal' And it makes me frustrated that I have so many stories to update, but what can I do? well, I honestly don't know, but don't panick maybe sooner or later I'll update soon...I hope)