Chapter 16: How to End the Game?

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

"So, you were sent on a mission."Sakura poured the hot green tea in the glass made of ceramic slowly, careful not to get burned if ever the kettle was going to fell."Hinata."She said her name.

Hinata nodded, who was sitting at the opposite of Sakura, the wooden table in front of her.

"I've got to admit, surprisingly."The pinkette handed her tea in which Hinata grasped in her hands then layed on the table carefully not to spilled the contents.

Her hands still grasped the ceramic as she stared at the strange contents inside the tea.

The tea was a healthy green but inside the tea consists of black seeds in which she couldn't slightly tell and green herbs that floated, her nostrils told her that the herbs was mint.

She blinked, then looked up at Sakura who was also having her tea like hers.

Sakura who noticed that her friend hadn't started to take a sipped from her homemade tea signed her to do so.

"Drink."She ordered.

She hesitantly looked down at her tea then backed to her.

The pinkette felt that she was unsure whether to drink the strange tea that was new to her.

"It's going to be cold if you don't drink it."She said.

The heiress of the Hyuga slowly brought the ceramic glass to her lips and let the warm liquid entered her mouth.

She expected the tea to be bitter yet healthy, instead it tasted sweet like cinnamon-which was her most favourite food. With a taste with mint.

In other words, it was delicious.

She smiled as she set the ceramic glass softly on the table.

"It's delicious Sakura-chan, did you made this yourself?"She asked.

Sakura could only giggled as she took another sipped of her tea and answered."Yes."

"How did you do it, I never tasted this tea before, what ingredients did you used?"She asked more as Hinata grew fond of her tea.

The pinkette winked at her with a small smile."I'm afraid Hinata-chan I can't tell you since this is my clan's secret recipe for teas."

"Oh, I see."

Then it became awkward for the two of them.

Both the girls were not comfortable with the silence and neither one of them doesn't want things to get more awkward.

"How did you find me?"Sakura asked, breaking the silence.

"W-Well,"She began to stuttered."During my mission to the land of tea, when I was about to go home to hidden village, I went into the town-here in this town to be exact, to searched some inns to rest but I was exhausted to go find any available inns since many travellers and such were staying here for the vacation, a-anyways, I used my byakugan to locate any available inns so I found you."

Sakura blinked at her story.

"You're...You're far away from home, aren't you?"She sipped her tea again.

"To be honest, I've been taking solo missions nowadays so maybe I think of many missions as a long way from home but yes, yes I think so."Hinata smiled as she took another drink of her tea.

"Your tea you had made is really delicious."She complemented her again.

Resting her hand on her chin, she smiled as she looked at her tea. The herbs floating.