Chapter 6: Bud of Hatred

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

FLASHBACK

Sixth Day: Bud of Hatred

"Wait...you're saying that you are one of the founders of Konoha!?"Sakura exclaimed shockingly.

Aya smiled sadly and her eyes softened."It all started when I was young."

FLASHBACK

The young version of Aya was walking through the thick forest.

"Would you stop following me and come out!"she demand.

When she received no response, she threw few shuriken.

"Alright, alright we're coming out!"

A boy with short black hair and another boy with long spiky black hair appeared behind one of the huge trees.

"Wow, never expected that a girl can threw shuriken."the boy said with a huge grin on his face.

The young girl raised an eyebrow."Why were you following me?"she crossed her arms.

"Don't ask me, ask him"the other boy pointed at him.

The young girl narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "What is your purpose throughout this land?"she asked rudely.

"Well...We're kinda-"

"Look if you don't want trouble you better leave this place as soon as possible or you'll be-"she was not able to finished her sentence when someone yelled from the distance.

"Who's there!"

"Not now..."she murmered suddenly alarmed."Quick, follow me!"she run off followed by the two young strangers.

"Where are we going?"the boy with black spicky hair asked.

"Getting you two out in here."she said grabbing their hands and led them to a nearby flowing river.

The three of them pant in exhaustion from all the running.

"You're safe for now..."she said between her breath."Now I ask you again...What are you doing at that place, did you know that its dangerous out there."she said matter-in-fact.

"Look, we got lost okay? So we don't know where we are."

"So whats your name?"the boy with short black hair asked.

Aya raised her brow boredly and crossed her arms."You first."

"My name is Hashirama!"

"The name is Madara."

"No last name?"she asked.

The boys smirked."Shinobi rules."

"Hmph, don't act too almighty about it."now it was her time to smirked.

Madara narrowed his eyes."You..."he trailed off.

"My name is Aya by the way."Aya smiled.

'It was the first time we met, Madara and Hashirama. It seems fate led us to that fateful day. And of course we became friends afterwards.'

"So umm, is your hair naturally pink?"Madara said restraining himself from laughing.

Aya blushed in embarrassment."How dare you say that to me!"she yelled angrily and raising a fist to him threathening.

"You don't know how to handle a lady don't you?"Hashirama teasingly asked.

Madara raised his hands in defense."S-Sorry if I offended you, its beautiful you know."