Chapter 4: Sapling of Hatred

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO

(A/N:Hi guys, Merry Christmas, so ummm sorry if I'm slow at update my others stories especially Sharingan Sakura and Pink Emerald lady, and I know that you are looking forward to my stories so yeah.Here it is!)

FLASHBACK

Third day: Sapling of Hatred

Sakura stood at the centre of the library.The books and scrolls surrounded her.

She sighed and began her work.

The Hokage ordered her to fetched 3 scrolls from the Konoha library and so she did without any question.

'I hate this...'inner Sakura said.

Sakura rolled her eyes but her words were true she truly hated it.

'Sarcastic much...'Sakura said bored, still looking for the 3rd scroll.

'Who's sarcastic now?'she said playfully to her.

But she ignored her.But if the Hokage insisted her to this, so be it.

When she found the 3rd scroll, something caught her eye.

A book hidden so well that it can be mistaken as part of a one book.It was old, rusty, and dusty yet its mysterious.

She was about to get the book when inner Sakura interrupted.

"You know we can get the book later.'

Sakura listened to her words and exited the room but the mysterious book still lingered to her mind.

........._________________________.........

"Here's the scroll you asked me to get."Sakura handed the scrolls to Tsunade.

"Thank you Sakura."Tsunade smiled.

Sakura started to walked out of the room when Shizune spoke.

"Are you alright Sakura?"she said curiously with concern.

She stopped and looked to her shoulder and grinned."I'm alright, or am I?"she said the last part with a dangerous voice but still calm.

Shizune sweared she could see the brighness of her eyes again and it was something that bothered her especially when her friends started to pushed her away from them which she believed to caused for all of this, and Sakura had a huge changed to it even it was only few days, it was no question to it but there's a possibility that something will happened in the future and it is something to be feared if someone wouldn't stop it.

And Tsunade who noticed Sakura's change was very shocking, in only 3 days she changed.And it concerned her but she believed that her apprentice is too emotional towards this things, she knew this and she always do but is it enough to know her?

..........________________________.........

"Thank you."

Sakura nodded and continued walking.

'Don't you think that's enough to store our food ?'inner asked.

'I think so...'Sakura stopped and looked to her side.

'So umm, lets go inside?'inner said.

Sakura sighed and entered the library.

'We're here...again.'inner said bored.

She ignored her inners sarcasm and started to seached for the book she saw earlier.She checked the History's column and there she found it.

'Just as I thought.'she coughed when she inhaled the dust that was in the air.

'It must be really old.'inner stated.

When Sakura got the book, she examined it.It was an old book and truly mysterious, the front was the familar white circle.

'The Haruno circle...'is what she thought.

Memories flashed to her mind.

FLASHBACK

"Mother, why is it important to wear the sign on my back?"little Sakura asked.

Her mother smiled and kneeled down to her and put a one finger to her mouth and spoke."Shh, its a secret.One day you'll find out, alright sweety."

Sakura being innocent and did not know the true meaning through her mothers words.She just nodded."Yes mother."

END FLASHBACK

Sakura sighed, all this things were so complicated.She was too puzzled and something always bothers her; it was her eyes, was this a unkown kekei Genkai or was it something else?

She stared again on the book.To her surprised she saw words below the book.

"There is always an answer in every question."

(A/N:And please don't forget to review and vote I totally appreciate, lots of love for you my beloved followers and readers! ^_^ <3)