"One day Bani di was weeping for you and Mahir was fed up of consoling her", Vish said wiping her tears.

"They din't talk to each other for three days, and from that time Mahir started hating you", said Vyom.

"They fought for me"? I said sniffing.

"You left for your good will Bela, but it had left a very bad impact on that couple from that day", said Vish.

"After that fight Bani never asked for you again, she forced your dad to call you to inform that she was pregnant", said Vyom.

"You showed some mercy on her and spoke to her, but Mahir was trying hard to reach you. Din't you feel even once to talk to Mahir"?asked Vish with disbelief.

"I can't let my feelings overtake me when I see him or talk to him", I said still sniffing.

"Then how are you doing it now"?Vish asked.

I was numb. I can't answer these questions because I my self don't know. I left them, so that I should not be a problem. But even after leaving them I became a problem for them.

"Bela, tell Mahir about your love. He will understand", said Vyom.

"I... I..can't", I said stammering.

"Bela you have to take care even about your life, do you want to be like this for your whole life without children"? Vish asked.

"I already have a daughter, my Mahira. She is mine. No one can separate me from her, not even Mahir", I said looking at them.

"What about your own children Bela? Don't you want your own child"?asked Vish.

I was fed up this question.

"If you are asking about that let me tell you, I don't want my own child. Mahira is enough for me. She is my life now", I said .

MAHIR

I was passing by her room and heard her voice which made me stop on my tracks.
"If you asking about that let me tell you, I don't want my own child. Mahira is enough for me. She is my life now".

Bela is sacrificing her whole life for me. She doesn't need to do that. I started feeling guilty. Just for me and Mahira she is sacrificing a beautiful life. This is not right.

"Daddaa..daddaa..", Mahira came crawling to me. I took her in my arms and went back where Yuvi was waiting for us.

"Yuvi get some ice cream for Mahira, today she will have ice cream with her dadda and chachu", I said and she went to Yuvi crawling.

"My baby is eating ice cream also"?telling that Yuvi took her and went inside the kitchen.

What are Vish and Vyom trying to tell Bela. Why she doesn't want kids of her own.

"Daddaa..see Maiiaa", Mahira called me.

She was sitting on Yuvi's shoulders and laughing. Yuvi got the ice cream and stared at Mahira.

"Don't tell Bela that she is eating ice cream and you to don't tell your mumma", I told Yuvi and Mahira.

"Daddaa choco", telling that Mahira was enjoying her ice cream.

I and Yuvi were laughing at her while she was making weired faces.

"Mahir you are impossible", I heard Bela's voice suddenly.

I turned around and saw Bela, Vish and Vyom standing shocked.

"I warned you not to give her ice cream, and Yuvi you also know that she will catch cold easily", she told me and Yuvi with disbelief.