"I Know Mahir bhai, she is your baby means my baby too", telling that Yuvi started enjoying with Mahira.

Mahir, Yuvi and Mahira were lost playing with each other. I was looking at them with a lot of happiness. They three look like  three monkeys. Yuvi too was crawling along with Mahira, and Mahir was making a video.

"Bela",  Vyom called me.

"We need to talk to you Bela", said Vish. I know this was coming and I wasn't prepared for it.

"Ok..ok come let's talk in my room", telling that we went to our room.

"How is your married life Bela", asked Vyom. I was glaring at him.

"Vyom we need to talk to her, stop joking", said Vish.

"What you want to talk with me"?I asked.

"Bela now it's been months that you got married to Mahir...", said Vyom.

"Just come to the point guys", I said.

"Bela..that..tell about your..your love to Mahir", said Vish.

"What? What the hell are you people talking"? I freaked out.

"Bela relax...just listen to us", said Vyom.

"Listen Bela..Mahir needs to know about your love, he should not be kept in dark",said Vish.

"I'm not putting him in dark, he doesn't need to know anything", I said looking out of the window.

"Bela you are being selfish", said Vish.

"No..I'm I'm not", I said.

"Bela you are married to him now, don't you think that he deserves to now about your love"? asked Vyom.

"Just let me be like this, I don't want him to know", I said wiping my tears.

"You want to be in a loveless marriage for all your life"? asked Vish.

"This is not a loveless marriage, I love him and Mahira, that's enough", I said.

"Don't be so stubborn Bela, it is looking like a loveless marriage only, he should know about your love", said Vyom.

"I'm not being stubborn Vyom, I'm telling the truth, what will Mahir do when I will tell him that I love him"? I asked.

"You think that he will accept my love? He loves Bani di and that's the truth", I said while sobbing.

"Bela he loves Bani di. But she is no more. Tell about your love to him and you will become the women who fulfills the void in his life", said Vish.

"Are you dreaming Vish? He have feelings for me as a friend and not more than that", I said.

"Bela..he have feelings for you, we can say that, he really went bonkers when you left", said Vish.

"I was his best friend and it's obvious he will be upset", I said.

"Bela, you don't know the damage you did after leaving", said Vish with anger.

"Vish let's not talk about that now, it's not important", said Vyom.

"No Vyom, she has to know", said Vish while glaring at me.

"What happened after I left Vyom"? I asked feeling confused.

"It's not important for you to know Bela", said Vyom.

"Vish, please tell me what happened"? I asked pleading her.

"Mahir and Bani di had a fight because of you after they got married", said Vish.

"What? Mahir loves Bani di, he can't fight with her", I said.