Prologue

"Congratulations" is all I hear as we all file out of the big auditorium after the graduation. Sometimes being brilliant comes with its own little and hectic problems

Daisy and I rush to the dressing room like the other girls to get dressed for our class' get together party. The party as usual was going to take place at Jordan, the popular guy in college's house.

"I've not got a good feeling about this" I tell Daisy as everyone files out of the room.

" That's how it is especially if it's your very first time to a party" she tells me whilst fixing my make up. Trust me if I tell you that this is actually my first time applying some make up.

"Look how beautiful you've become" she exclaims when she is done.
I actually don't give a damn about my beauty.

"Let's get going. We're going to be running late" Daisy points out, picking her stuff.

We arrive at the huge mansion in her BMW and I reluctantly enter the house. Immediately we enter, everyone stares at us as if we are naked or something.

Maybe it's because you are not used to these things.

"Why is everyone looking at us?"

"That's because you are looking so hot in those" she says, practically shouting and pointing at my short skirt.

"What..." I start and realise that she is already gone. Right now I really want to go back but my only way to go home is gone. I knew I should not have come.

" You lost, come here and let's get our asses drunk" a bare chested guy I reckon to be in a year older than our year group says to me. I quickly back away and take long strides to the first floor as the party was being held at the ground floor.

This floor is quite quiet so I decide to get a room till the party ends.

I am not sure of the room to enter so I enter a random room only to find a guy and a girl making out. I quickly slum the door and hear the girl shouting a few words. I was not interested so I opened the next which was no different and the next which was also not different but this time it was a guy and another guy. Disgusting.

I climb the next floor and open the first door I see and find a guy sleeping alone on the bed, texting. The room was a little bit dark but I realised that he looked a little familiar but I don't think I will know such a hottie.

"Want a room to make out?" he asks, looking a little bit astonished.

"No no...ERM ..I just want a room to rest alone till the party ends"

"Oh the next rooms are free" he tells me giving me a slight nod.

"Thanks" I mutter as I leave.

I do not want the one adjacent to his so I choose the next room. The room is extremely big and dark. I can not find the switch in the dark room so I take steady steps and finally, after bumping into things, I find the bed.

The bed is also soft and inviting so I lie on it and take a look at the dark room as I get used to the darkness.

The door creaks open to reveal a guy I have not seen before and definitely can not see because of the dark.

"ERM... Pls this room has been..." I start and realise what his intentions were because of that smirk on his nasty face.

You can't even see him!

As he came closer I sink deeper into the bed, unable to scream or defend myself. I can't believe this was actually happening.
He jumps on the bed and that is when my sense organs becomes active and I start screaming.

He covers my mouth with his hand whilst rubbing my arms with another. I don't know whether he's doing this to turn me on, but truth is, hatred is really burning in me right now. I try fighting back which in turn gives me the opportunity to scream.

He is getting really violent when he is pushed off me by someone I can not see at the moment since my vision had been blur with tears I just recognize were there and also because of the dark.

Even though I can not see, I hear them fighting till the door is the close and everything is extremely quiet again.

"Are you okay" a deep voice asks.

I nod.

"Did he hurt you" he continues to ask.

I nod.

"If you want anything I'm in the next two rooms." he says, leaving.

"Pls don't leave" I beg him before he leaves which he did." I don't want to be alone"

He comes and sit on the bed, little inches away from me.

"Nice top" he compliments.

"Thanks"

"You don't seem interested in the party so why did you come?"

I am getting used to the darkness which makes me see only the structure of his face and not how he really looks like.

"Its a class type of thing to say goodbye to each other" I answer trying to avoid his gaze on my lips. I don't blame him though, Daisy applied too much lipstick. Bright red lipstick which can be viewed in the dark.

I also took this time to take him in even though it was dark, I can view some features. The structure of his face looked like a really hot guy.

His abs are basically asking for freedom under the black top he is wearing.
My eyes scan his face and it is no doubts that he is handsome, from the structure of his face.

I think it was a bad idea telling him to stay because I want to kiss him right now. I really don't know what is wrong with me because I don't even know him and I can not even see him right now.

From his appearance it is quite obvious he is a year older than I and from his accent, he sounds well educated. He is hot.

" You don't look like a party type of girl"

"Then who do I look like?"

"You look like those type of nerdy girls with no boyfriends, no parties, and basically no social
life"
Ouch that hurts...

Truth is, he is right.

He wipes a tear that drops from my face." I'm sorry"he says, cupping my cheeks and still gazing on my lips.

"ERM you are actually right.."  he places his lips on mine, kissing me gently. The world seems as if it has stooped. I can not hear the music from downstairs, I guess that is what the butterflies stole and are using to dance crazily in my stomach. No doubts.

The kiss is getting deeper by the minute and I don't think I'm even breathing or even thinking at all. Pushing me on the bed he begins taking his shorts off.

By the time I fully realise what is happening, by the time my senses come back to life and by the time my nerves become active,he is thrusting deeper and deeper.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the prologue. Pls vote and comment, it means so much to me.
Always remember that I love you.

Instagram : @_.arh.net_