Bonus Chapter

7 years later.... 

"Henry, can you please climb down," i beg, staring at my five year old son, who's on top of the counter.

"No, I want to fly!" He yells and starts running up and down the counter.

Now, I don't know if you know this, but watching a five year old run on top of two foot wide counter that's three and a half feet above the ground, gives me major anxiety especially as a mother.

"Jackson!" I yell, desperate for my kid to be safe.

Jackson comes running in, his hair wet from the shower and I really want to run my fingers through it.

Focus Annie. You're child's attempting to fly.

Jackson looks at Henry before laughing. "Come on bud, are you ready to fly?" Jackson asks and holds his arms out wide.

Henry smiles with his father's smile, nods and jumps off.

Oh my gosh, I can't watch this.

I cover my eyes and when I don't hear a crash and a child screaming, I look through parted fingers to see Henry absolutely beaming in his father's arms.

"You did it Henry!" Jackson exclaims, and sets Henry down, where he starts jumping up and down excitedly.

Henry runs for little bit before he gets tired and crawls over to Hickory, our golden lab, where he promptly falls asleep.

"Aww," I admire, as Jackson wraps an arm around my waist.

"We did good, didn't we?" He asks softly, placing a small kiss on my head.

"Yeah," I respond enclosing him in my arms and pulling him in for a hug.

"Movie night?" He asks.

"Absolutely," I say, and pull him in for a kiss.

"Oh my gosh! why are we watching this?" I shriek and bury my head in Jackson's shoulder.

Henry had gone to sleep a couple of hours ago and Jackson had insisted that we watch a scary movie even though he knows I hate scary movies.

"Well, if we weren't watching this, you wouldn't be cuddled up to me and scared. I like this," Jackson says.

I blush even though I'm a little mad.

Being married to him is like a dream. everyday he's still the same person I fell in love with.

if you had told me that ten years ago I would've met the love of my life, who also happened to be a famous TikToker, i probably would've just looked at you sideways and called you crazy.

Jackson's turns the movie off.

"What're you thinking about, babe?" He asks.

"Just how crazy it was that we met. And how crazy our life was," I say.

"Yeah, people were out to kill you and try to date me," he says and pulls me closer.

"times were so different back then. But, I'm glad that I went through that if it mean to be with you right here, right now,"

"Don't get sappy on me Annie. That's not who I married," Jackson says.

I laugh and slap his arm. "I'm sorry Jackson. I actually want a divorce now,"

"You love me," he says.

I pause for a moment and I turn to face him.

He's asleep

I can see his perfect face and his cute smile when he sleeps.

"I do," i whisper and even though he can't hear me, he smiles slightly.

I sigh, close my eyes and let sleep take over.

Here's a short part for when they're married.

What else do you want from their timeline?

I'm willing to write most things except for sex. That's a big NO!

Hope you enjoy

-Abby