Hurt

Jackson's POV

Finally the meet and greet is over. I can't wait to see Annie. Her gorgeous smile that lights up my whole day. Her slim figure that's the best to hug and her style that blows me away. And her hair! Don't even get me started on it.

I look over toward where Marie is sitting, and Annie isn't there.

Hmm that's weird.

I walk over to Marie.

"Do you know where Annie is?" I ask.

"No idea lover boy," she says looking up at me. "We currently aren't speaking, but for you, she told me she was going to the bathroom, but that was also thirty minutes ago," Marie says. "Unless she's feeling really bad, I doubt she's still in there," she adds.

I go over to the bathroom, a not so good feeling settling in my stomach.

I wait outside the bathroom for a few minutes before asking someone to go into check.

They come out with no luck and I start freaking out a little.

I pace a little thinking.

Where would she have gone? Outside? No. To see someone else? No.

The feeling gets worse and makes me feel like something really bad is happening.

I pull out my phone and shakily pull up her contact.

I call her and hear the long tones of the dial tone.

"Please pick up," I mutter.

She picks up finally.

"Annie?" I ask but she doesn't say anything.

All I hear is a screech and then a terrible sound.

It sounds like a car flipping and the screech of metals scraping each other hurts my ears.

"Annie?" I scream again, so loud that some people look at me.

No response.

"No, please be ok! Annie? Are you ok?" I yell through tears.

Payton comes running up to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Annie! I think she's in trouble," I cry.

"Hey it's ok. We'll figure it out," he says putting a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

His phone buzzes and he pulls it out.

"Wait, dude! There's a bad car accident not far from here. Two victims in an Uber. The driver is dead but it doesn't say anything about the passenger but it's female with-"

"It's Annie!" I yell getting up and running out of the door.

All I can think about it Annie. Please be ok. I can't lose her. I love her.

Wait what? I love her.

The thought shakes me to my core but my feet keep running and I can hear Payton behind me trying to keep up.

We approach the intersection and it's even worse than I thought.

The car is totaled and upside down.

My vision starts to get blurry from tears and I feel myself crumple in the sidewalk.

"It's going to be ok," Payton says giving me a hug.

All I can do is cry.

Gosh I sure hope that she's ok! Hahaha jk, I know but you don't. Comment if you like different povs