Flight

Jackson's POV

"You look miserable" Payton says.

We're playing video games right now.

I ignore him and focus on every action.

We go for a few silent minutes before the tv shuts off.

"Dude, what the heck!" I say. "I was doing so well,"

"Listen, Jackson. You've been a different person for the past week! And it's because of Annie! You're in love with her and you let her go!"

"She pushes me away! She didn't say it back to me. Even though I told her I lived her before it didn't mean as much as that time!" I say.

"Even people in love make mistakes," Payton whispers quietly.

"I don't know. I...miss her, but I feel like I'm coming onto her to strong. I don't want to scare her but I feel like I am".

"Look, Annie and I are really good friends. I can tell she loves you to. She's terrified she's not good enough. She thinks that because you're famous and she's not that she's not good enough. You just need to convince her that she is good enough," Payton says.

"Ok, I'll call her right now and talk to her," I decide and pick up my phone.

I bring up her contact and call her, but her voicemail pops up.

"That's weird. She usually answers,"

I go to her moms contact and call her.

She picks up and sighs. "Jackson, I'm glad you called. I need you to fly here. Annie's gone,"

"What?"

"I can't find her and I'm scared. Please get here quickly," she says and then hangs up.

"What's happening?" Payton asks.

"I have to go," I say and sprint to pack.

I finally updated geez. Also, I was kind of reading through this story and it is so scatterbrained and I also don't know a lot about these characters. So if they are ever in California and in the next chapter in her hometown(idk where that is oops) I'm sorry. Also, I make a big deal of them saying  I love you but they've said it like twenty times. I will work on updating and editing previous chapters so it makes more sense.

Follow my instagram and TikTok at abbyhrrsn

Sc abbyhrrsn7