Chapter 19 - Saving a prince

Eventually Frigga had invited you over to introduce yourself to royals. With your perfect manners you made an amazing first impression with every royal across the nine realms. Currently you were discussing the future of Alfheim with Queen Aelsa. "And with that, I believe peace will be solved between the fairies and Pixies,"

"I think that's a splendid idea, you are a brilliant woman, Y/n,"

"Thank you, your majesty," you curtesy before she chuckles.

"Please, call me Aelsa," you nod as she walks away towards the guests she had brought with her.

"I'm impressed, you might have just saved the queen plenty of time," you turn to Thor who had just approached.

"I'm the baddest bitch with the biggest brain," you shoot finger guns as he lets out a laugh.

"And here we are back to the normal Y/n," you wink as you spot a distressed prince in the background, politely shooing off girls.

"I don't think my saving is over just yet, if you would excuse me," Thor bows as you gracefully walk over to Loki who was denying drinks from the girls. You clear your throat and curtesy. "My Prince, your presence is requested," you stand back up just in time to see his relieved face.

"Very sorry, Ladies, I must go," Loki bows before nearly running away from the saddened girls. "Thank you," he holds out his arm, which you take.

"Does this make me your knight in shining armour?" You tease.

"Doesn't every helpless maiden, such as myself, need one?" You both laugh as the sight of the group reappears.

"Hey guys, look who I saved," Loki nods at everyone as they greet him.

"How are you finding the ladies?" Pietro nudges Loki with a wink.

"Dreadful," Peter chokes on his drink and laughs. "You can tell who is looking to court me, I can tell they only wish for the power,"

"They belong to the..?" Pietro asks.

"Streets," you and Vision say in unison. (If you understood that ref ily). Peter yet again chokes on his drink as you give Pietro and Vision a high five behind your back.

"Do I want to know what that means?"

"I don't know, John, do you?" The blogger steps back with his hands up. Your eyes trail to behind the group where Tony was cuddled up in a corner, Clint comforting him. "Oh gods," you let go of Loki's arm and move towards the crying billionaire. "Clint? What happened?"

"I- I don't know, he just suddenly started crying, I can't understand him-" Tony looks up at you and starts to mumble words of sadness.

"Tony, oh honey, what's wrong?" You kneel down to his height as he starts to cry more, feeling around his tear covered face in a panic. "I can't understand you, talk to me with real words," he nods and wipes away a tear.

"I- I s-said I'm t-tired and I- I miss P-p-pepper," giving a side pout you open your arms, he quickly hugs you.

"Wanna go to bed?" You ask in a baby soft tone. He gives a small nod as you help him stand up, he wobbled from side to side but Loki is quick to support him.

"I l-like your horns," Tony mumbles making Loki thank him.

"Ok, how do we get out of here without causing a scene?" Loki thinks for a while as the team watches, his eyes snap open with a grin. "Oh gods, if I hurl you're dead,"

"First timers always feel nauseated," a gush of wind and a churning of your stomach later you were in the guest chambers hallway.

"That was horrible, why wasn't Tony affected?" you clutch your stomach as Loki chuckles and shrugs. "I think this is his room," you two slowly walk over, holding a sleepy Tony tight. Carefully placing Tony down, a thought dawned on you. "How are we going to get him out of these clothes?"