66: Kisses; Some Sweet Some Sour

Start from the beginning

“Oh.”

Jakeson looked up at me and my eyes met his. He rolled onto his side facing me. “Did you like it?” he asked me softly.

“Yes.”

“I did too.” He breathed and leaned forward.

Our lips met softly as he kissed me. I leaned forward a little beginning to kiss him back. His tongue brushed my bottom lip and I parted mine slowly as I granted him entrance. Our tongues met for a second.

“Oh my baby is growing up!” Brendon’s voice caused me to jump and pull away.

A deep red flush came to my cheeks as I looked up at him mortified. He had a huge playful grin on his face. “Brendon.” I said unsure exactly what to say.

Awkward. He smiled. “Well you two might want to get some breakfast before these two goons eat it all. They’re having a food eating contest.”

“There’s food?” Jakeson asked from beside me as I quickly got to my feet the blush stuck on my face.

I nodded. “I made breakfast.”

Jakeson followed behind me for a second as we made our way to the kitchen, Brendon grinning at us like an idiot. Jakeson’s hand found mine and he held onto it as we entered the kitchen and sat down beside each other to eat.

I ignored Spencer and Frankie’s curious eyes as I ate my food.

“Ah I see you live.” Spencer laughed as Kale walked into the kitchen alone.

“Where’s Kristen?” Frankie asked.

Kale shrugged. “Showering.”

“How was she?”

“Eh.”

“Good eh or bad eh?” Frankie pushed further.

Kale’s eyes met mine. “Good eh.”

“Top or bottom?”

Kale laughed. “I was on top.”

“Bummer dude.” Spencer downed his milk. “While you were busy swapping body fluids you missed eating Rein. . .” he paused before adding “-s wonderful cooking.”

“I’ve had it before. Nothing bragworthy.” He shrugged.

Ouch. “Well she must like us a lot because the shit she made for us obviously was.” Brendon flashed me a smile. Aww no wonder I love Brendoon.

Spencer let out a huge burp and looked over at me like he was about to apologize. “Nice one bud.” I laughed. “Good body but could have been longer.”

“Hey baby.” Kristin giggled as she came into the kitchen in nothing but bra and panties. I swear my fingernails must have left a mark in the wood off the table with how hard I grasped it. fucking whore.

“Done showering?” Kale asked as she sat down on his lap with a pleased smile.

Spencer and Frankie oogled Kristen like she was their favorite tv show. Brendon raised his eyebrow and gave me a look. Yeah I know. Some people are so open. I agreed with him knowing what he was thinking. I turned to see Jakeson’s reaction to her little show. He looked as though he hadn’t seen her enter, his eyes on his plate as he dished himself some food. As he noticed I was looking at him he looked up and gave me a smile. Even as annoyed as I was at Kale I couldn’t help but smile back at Jakeson.

“Yuh-huh.” She gave a cheerful nod and started kissing on his neck.

Ignore them. I reminded myself. “Did you sleep well?” Frankie asked her.

“Like a baby.” She put her hair up in a pony tail. “I was really really tired.”

Kale winked at Frankie and I felt like gagging. “So where did you guys sleep?” Kale asked.

“In the livingroom.” Spencer said as he grabbed the last piece of bacon.

“All of you?”

I nodded. “Me, Brendon and Jakeson shared one of the pull out couches. Frankie had the other and Spencer just crashed on the beanbag chairs.” I replied.  A jealous girl would ignore him. A girl who doesn’t care would just face him.

I gave him a smile. “Oh.” He replied and looked up at Kristin on his lap.

“We have practice today right?” Frankie asked as he got to his feet.

“Yeah at two.” Kale responded.

“Well I’m going to head home and take care of some things then.” He said stretching.  “See ya guys.”

“Mhm.” They nodded and he left.

“I should probably go too.” Spencer sighed. “I have to get my sister from the airport.”

Kale kissed Kristin again as Spencer left the kitchen. “Well I have to get Kristin home so that means time to go Rein.”

I don’t want to be stuck in the car with them. “Well uh. . .” I muttered trying to come up with an excuse.

“I’ll be giving Rein a ride home.” Jakeson pitched in.

“That’s stupid. I’m going home anyways. It’s out of your way.” Kale protested.

Jakeson shrugged. “I don’t mind extra car time. I want to talk to Rein anyways.” He smiled over at me.

“I’ll see you at supper.” I told Kale as Kristin clung to him.

“Yeah sure.”

Smile for the Paparazzi - Cobra Starship