65: A Slumber Part of Sorts

I felt like smacking my head against the wall as I sat smooshed between Jakeson and Brendon. It wasn’t them that bothered me. It was Kale and his black haired girl making out that got to me.        

Can’t they just go in a different room? I wondered as the movie ended. At least they didn’t come until a few moments ago.

“I can’t believe it’s three the morning.” Frankie said with a yawn.

I nodded and got up. “Where are you going?” Brendon asked glancing up at me as he scooted away from the spot that was left between him and Jakeson that I’d just been in.

“Changing into some jammies.” I said with a shrug. More like getting away from Kale.

I went down the hall and ducked into the bathroom.  Can’t he just go into another room? I mean really. I don’t want to see that.

I changed into a pair of shorts and pulled a cami down over my head. No sexy little nighties tonight. I gave myself a small smile in the mirror and brushed my teeth slowly.

He’s such a asshole. He just wants to make me feel awkward. Probably his way of showing that he would rather be sleeping with some girl then sitting and talking to me.

I realized I had been brushing my teeth for over five minutes and instead starting brushing my hair absentmindedly. I can’t blame him. He is a guy after all and I guess she is pretty.

I should probably go back out there. I opened the door just in time to see Jakeson walking up.  “Hey.” He gave me a smile and ruffled his hair. He had changed into a pair of shorts and stood there looking perfectly sexy with his bare chest showing.

“Oh, you need to get in?”

He laughed. “More like making sure you didn’t get lost.”

“No just got carried away with brushing my teeth. I was so tired I completely spaced out.”

“You look cute.” Jakeson gave me a small smile and I couldn’t help but blush.

From over his shoulder my eyes met with Kale’s as he entered the hall. The look of complete disgust on face felt like a slap to the face. I get it. I’m not as pretty as your little girl toys.

He started coming towards us and before I could really process it I got up on my tiptoes and gave Jakeson a kiss. If you find me so hideous Kale then don’t bother looking at me. I thought with my feelings hurt.

I pulled away and he looked down at me surprised by my sudden kiss. I blushed at his reaction and glanced over his shoulder at Kale who had stopped dead in his tracks. Before I could register his expression so I could bask in it Jakeson lowered his lips back to mine.

Heat rose in my cheeks as I kissed him back instantly, his lips feeling so soft against mine. It was my turn to be shocked as I found myself kissing him back eagerly.