"Your love bows down, I mean surround me like a waterfall" he sings back to me
"And there's no stopping us right now" I smile looking at Quinton.
"I feel so close to you right now" he smiles back. And the beat drops and my body moves to the beat and we both start laughing.

"Is this a date, Quinton?" I asked him. He shrugged and kept on driving.
"The thing is that.." I start
"You like Josh?" he asks as he looks at me. I give him a small nod and he looks back to the road.
"I really like you as a friend, you seem so genuine and loving. Believe when I first met you I thought we could maybe work? But you know my situation with Josh" I said placing my hand on this thigh. He nodded and smiles at me with his warm smile.

"I understand, but if you ever need me I will be waiting" he replied. I nodded.
"You can be my other boy best friend along with Jaden, whenever Jaden's with me he's always with Nessa and Avani so another male might do the trick" I giggled. He laughed and said that it was an honour to be my other best friend.

"We are here," he said as he turned the car engine off. I got off the car and stared at the scenery.
"Just wait till we climb down," he said. We walked down a steep hill and landed here.

a/n: here's where they are

"It's so pretty," I said.
"I found this place on Pinterest, and it seemed so mesmerising that I wanted to visit it, here we are now," he said. The sun hit his eyes and they glistened as he talked, and don't start me on his side profile. Gosh y/n, just pick a boy.

We walked on the soft moss and sat down near the calm lake.
"So are you and Josh gonna start dating?" asked Quinton.
"I don't know yet, I really like him but aren't exes not supposed to come back together? Like they are exes for a reason" I replied lying on the moss.

"Yeah I guess, but I think you should give it a try you know? You never know what might happen" Quinton answered painfully. 

I felt so sorry for him, yeah I get it, he is built like a god and has a personality of honey all sweet and gooey inside. But I don't think our relationship will work out.
"I am really sorry Quinton, we shouldn't be talking about Josh," I said placing my hand on top of his.
"Y/n..." he began and he took his hand away from mine.
"Quinton I am sorry, and you know that. I don't think our relationship would work out" I explain to him.
"So your willing to give it another shot with Josh but not even a try with me?" he questions as he stood up.
"It's different with Josh," I said as I stood up.
"Yeah it always is" he grunts walking away. I watch him walk away and climb back up the hill.
I put my hands on my head and lean on a tree.

"Y/n why do you have to be such a player" I cried. I just lost a friendship with Quinton, I could have made it worked and what if it did? What if my chances with Quinton worked, we could have been happy. So so happy.

I cry into my sleeve and bring my knees up and wrap my arms around my legs.

I fish my phone out of my pocket and call Josh.
"Hey girlie," he said into the speaker.
"Can you come to pick me up?" I sniffed. He didn't ask questions and simply asked for my location, I sent it to him.
"Be right there?" he said.
"Okay," I said within my tears.
"See you soon," he said. I slowly make my way up the hill and wait by the road, Quinton had left me stranded well I guess it's karma for leaving Josh behind.
Soon Josh arrives and opens the door for me.
"Thanks for coming" I thanked him.

"No worries, you okay? You seem like you had an ouchie" he said giving me a warm smile. I nodded and pulled him in for a hug and told him everything as he drove to Starbucks so I could pick my car.
"You were with Quinton?" he asked.
"Yeah, but he wanted a relationship and I didn't" I answered. Josh nodded and parked the car at Starbucks.
"Thanks for coming again" I grinned.
"Anything for my girl" he chuckled 

"Ooo so I am your girl now?" I blushed.

"If you want to be," he said. 

"I will consider it" I answered.
"I thought it was an easy answer," he said.
"Patience is the key boy" I chuckled walking to my car. 

I waved him goodbye and get in my car, I laugh to myself and say.

"I think I am falling for him all over again"

a/n: ooooo okay so are yall team Quinton or team Josh cause... i doubt anyone's gonna answer this so peace. Just saying I love Quinton so I didn't really want to make him "bad" but yea. remember to vote and share :))