Chapter 33 - Saving Beacon Academy?

:  You can not save it anymore. Rangel, you need to listen to me just this once.

Rangel smile weakly, The thought of Adley being dead on the hands of the enemy is making her feel weak.

Rangel: Mom, am I that weak for not saving the person that's so important to me?

Raven: you're not weak, you are just not prepared for this. Ozpin knew this would happen. And yet he still hides on his students back.

Rangel look at her mother making it clear that something is wrong with everything.

Rangel: Is there something I need to know?

She ask standing up and looking at her mother. Her hands goes to the side of her own belt but only her sheath was there she sigh and sat again.

Raven: If you want to know.. Why don't you help me lead the tribe?

Rangel: I didn't wish to be one mom, why do you want me to help you lead the tribe if you have Vernal on your side?

Raven only sigh and lead her out of her tent as she stand tall and calls all her men, she start to introduce her daughter to them. Making no exception if somebody hurt nor threaten her making it clear that she's more getting protective over Rangel after what happened.

(Time skip with Chibi Rangel looking at Chibi birdie)

Weeks or so have passed as Rangel did her training every day with Raven, Rangel learned that Salem can't be defeated and she knows that her mom was afraid of what will happen.

Today Rangel was preparing to use her new weapon, her left arm is still aching painfully when she move but manage to make it useful she don't want any cool or whatever cyber arm she just want her arm to be normal.

Farren at the other hand know that Rangel is on Raven's care and he didn't want to interrupt their mother, daughter moments. But he made sure that she gets her new bike dropping it infront of the tribes gate after leaving a note.

My Dear Rangel accept my small present, I know you really love your old bike but unfortunately it got destroyed when those atlas mech got out of hand, be assured that I'll never leave you I'm always be there for you watching over you

From:
            Farren.

One of Raven's men notice the bike and takes it in, Rangel is dissapointed to Farren for not meeting her but still glad that Farren keep his promise.

For the day she invited Raven for a sparing, wanting some intense match before the day ends.

They get ready, no weapon allowed for the match Rangel adjusted her sleeve up, before she could even react Raven already make her move swinging a right foot on her side and barely blocking it her left arm make a clicking sound knowing she did a wrong move.

After a second she runs towards Raven giving a side and upper punch to her way, Raven blocks everything she does and gives her a side kick on her stomach.

Making Rangel jumps away from her and picked her breathing.

Raven : Be aware to your surroundings Rangel, keep in mind you still have your weakness if you don't pay attention.

Rangel huff annoyed as Raven walks towards her and helped her get up, one of Raven men is shouting and telling Raven they saw a Atlas ship crashed not far from their tribe.

Raven : I'll be back I need to see who's in that ship.

Rangel nods dusting her self and mumbling that she'll train more to get stronger and better, opening her own portal when she goes in she accidentally startled Vernal.

Rangel : I didn't mean to scare you, my apologies.

She said  softly, Vernal toss the bottle of water on her way as Rangel chuckles and catch the bottle.

Vernal : Did Raven left her precious daughter?

Rangel : should I think that question is a sarcastic or not?

Rangel said towering over her, Vernal takes advantage and pull Rangel shirt and throwing her on the ground.

Rangel : Maybe both.

She said standing up and tossing vernal on her shoulder, Vernal skillfully manage to get out of Rangel grasp kicking her off and doing a back flip.

Rangel : Oh now this interest me.

She said taking her Chaos out and running towards Vernal, sounds of weapons clashing at each other. Some of the people is gathering around them.

Rangel sees an opening on Vernal's position, running towards her and simply kicking her on her side Vernal groans at this attack but manage to recover.

This goes on until Raven comes back, Raven at the other hand brought a unconscious Schnee.

Rangel didn't know this and Raven will not tell this to her, bringing the scheme on a wood jail and going to the big commotion that is happening in the middle of the tribe.

Rocks and debris from the fight is now flying all over the place, and almost hitting Raven inn he face but she managed to dodge it, and charge to the two, holding them in the back of their necks.

Raven : How many times I have to say no fighting if it comes to both of you?

She glance at Rangel who only shrugged and looked away from her,
Raven sighed softly letting them go.

Raven : Follow me Rangel.

Rangel followed her mother, putting her mask down and clearing her throat she wanted to say something to her daughter that she still didn't say.

Rangel : Is something troubling you mom?

She said looking straight at her worriedly, Raven shook her head and motioned for Rangel to come sit beside her.

And for no reason she hugs Rangel tightly, making Rangel gets a bit sad and hugs back.

Raven: Yang must be mad because I took you, but in the other hand they still haven't think I did.

Rangel : Why must she be mad about you taking me, is it because she's still angry for you leaving us both?

She said quietly but then again, she knows that yang is mad because she left and she'll never forgive her for neglecting the two of them, for Rangel it's different, she understand why Raven must left.

She wanted to lead the tribe and leading some bandits isn't really a good thing for a child, and she still thinks of what's better.

And so she left them to their father's care to be cared and protected in any harm so that's what she thought.

(Hello my precious reader, I made a plan and schedule days to what day I'm going to upload a chapters,
Starting this day,my uploading schedule will be on Sunday's, Monday's and Wednesday's. I will do my best to finish my story and edit some typos and grammar if you have some questions I'll be glad to answer them. That's all for today thank you. )