Chapter 16 - Daughter meets Mother

My.. Mom, my mom's finally here. Tears again streaming down my cheeks, it's her.. It's really her. She immediately gave me a most warm embrace that I was longing for so long. I cried and she seems didn't care that I soaked her clothes with my tears, because she just tightens her embrace on me.

Raven : I won't leave you again, and I'm sorry.

She said, I only gave her a nod no words forming for me because I still can't believe that I can see her now, I will treasure this moment of us finally meeting.

I was the one who broke the embrace, I wipe my tears and look at her for a moment. She gave me a warming smile, I don't care now if she left me, and I don't care for any excuses now. All I want is my mom, that is right infront of me.

Raven : I'm sorry fo-

Rangel : No.. I-i don't want to hear it M-mom.. Your here now, and that's all it matters.

I didn't get to control my voice to get shaky and sad for a moment, I immediately re-compose my self. I look at my window and I saw my own reflection on it. When I look at it again, they are all right I do look like her.

Raven : You do really like me..

I was snapped back on my own thoughts, I only response one nod on her. Don't know what to answer.

Raven : I was really worried when I found out what happened to you.

She avoided my gaze and she look down, tears dripped down from her hitting my hand that she is holding. I removed my hand as i return the hold from her. She immediately look at me smiling like no tomorrow.

Rangel : I.. Missed you so much.. Mom.

I was now a sobbing mess, but suddenly our mother and daughter meeting was interrupted by a knock. And a girl peek on the door she have long silver hair, golden eyes, and a small smile on her.. Uhm.. Is she smiling at or what?...

: Ms. Branwen, Professor Ozpin wants to speak on you.

The girl said to my mom, she just gave her a nod and she stands up.

Raven : I'll be back, take a rest for a moment.

She said and she gave me a peck on my forehead, leaving me with the unknown person.. Uhm.. Sorry ok I don't know her name.

: Adley.

Rangel : Wh-what?..

Nice one self why did you stutter like that. I gave my self a mental facepalm, as I look again to Adley.

Adley : *giggles* The name's Adley Ash, nice to meet you Rangel.

She smiles at me and then suddenly she flicked my forehead, I groan and caress the place where she flick me.

Adley : You gave me a heart attack.

Rangel : Uhm.. Do we met?

Adley : Yes..

She simply said and she sat on the side of my bed.

Adley : We met each other on Haven Academy.. How can I put this, You're a person avoider the last I met you.

I look at the side and I tried to remember.

[ווווו×]

Flashback

I was sitting alone above the tree and I was busy sketching the Academy, when someone suddenly climb up where I was sitting in.

Adley : What are you doing here alone?