Chapter 6 - Family

( No one POV, (・へ・) you fucking serious author? - R well what do you want me to say my POV? - Author
Just correct it please *roll eyes* - R
Did you just roll your eyes on me? - Author
What your imagining things, just go back writing- R )

" Rangel POV "

Ozpin: Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. The four of you tretrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team [ Cardinal ] CRDL... Lead by.. Cardin Winchester.

* everyone's clapping *

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team [ Juniper ] JNPR.

Ozpin: Lead by... Juane Arc.

He look at Jaune who is pointing at himself and Ozpin nods at him.

Ozpin: Congratulations Young man.

Pyrrha playfully hit Jaune as he slump on his butt and everyone laugh at him.

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team [ Ruby ] RWBY. Lead by Ruby Rose.

Yang immediately hugs her sister and congratulate her.

Ozpin: And last but not the least. Rangel Branwen.

I walk towards Ozpin and he looks at me with his amazed gaze.

Ozpin : Rangel Branwen, you retrieved the Rare relic and that is the Red Crystal Queen. From this day forward you will work as a.. Solo team.. And you will be called as Team Red. You're the first solo team here in Beacon Academy.

Ozpin : You do really have your mother skills too.

At that moment I felt a warm hug from behind me, and flinch because of the sudden contact. The person immediately spoke and I immediately cutting the hug. Looking at the person.

Tai : Rangel I'm her-

Before he could finish his words I immediately run away. I get exhausted because of me running. I still can't face them all. I didn't notice that someone followed me. Immediately tackling me on a big hug and getting us lay on the ground.

Rangel : Ple-please.. L-let me g-go..

I stutter out, as tears coming out the person just tighten it's hold on me. Not trying to look but I know it's a girl because of it's body weight.

" Taiyang POV "

After Rangel Run away I hang my head low, my daughter Ruby follow Rangel and Ozpin didn't really know what is happening so he look at me with curious eyes.

Ozpin : Well, mind explaining what is happening here at this point Tai?

I nod it didn't took long as we get to his office, and glynda stood on his side and he take his sit and motion for me to sit too, as I obligated.

Ozpin : So will you explain, Rangel's Manners towards you back on the stage?

I deeply sigh and start to say everything to him, and things that I did to my daughter.

" Rangel POV "

My crying already went off, I look to the person who just tackle me into hug. And I saw Ruby who is peacefully laying down on me. As I heard someone clears their throat and I immediately look where it came from.