Chapter 35 - Helping out?

◌⑅●♡⋆♡Rangel PoV♡⋆♡●⑅◌

I put my sword back to it's place and sat on my motor bike, seeing the beautiful sight as I take off my helmet, it's been three days after Yang and Weiss went to Ruby.

I was all alone roaming the west side of Mistral, i didn't come here to get away of everything but to think about how fast everything happened.

My scroll went off knowing i have a call, I didn't look at it and answer who ever is calling, I'm met with a scared voice from one of the bandit.

Rangel: "What is it?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows as I didn't get any answers.

Tribesmen: "It's Raven she's going to help the enemies" the bandit said panicked.

Rangel: "Where?" I put my helmet and turn on my motorcycle earning a loud roar.

Tribesmen: "Lionheart" he said and the call went off.

Rangel: "Tsk"

I won't stay here and watch, I went off and hit the road going to the Haven tower opening a portal to get there fast.

But i didn't get there fast enough Faunus is crowding the Haven tower and i slipped on my bike, i heard a familiar voice.

: "Rangel!?"

i looked up to see Sun confused and shock, he helped me up before he point to the Academy main door that is closed.

Sun: "We'll handle here go"

Sun said pushing me forward i ran toward the closed door to only be met with explosion towards me as i reached and pushed hard the doors.

:"Rangel, behind you!"

I jump off the ground but for no luck a hand got me and slammed me down on the ground, my aura flickering to the impact as i was taken by surprise. I got up slowly to be met with someones shield.
: "Hello" she smiled and got back to her fighting stance.

Rangel: "Pyrrha?" i gasp back the air that i almost forgot that I'm breathing.

Pyrrha: " We will talk later, help the others."

I nods and run to aid everyone, i run towards Mercury he tries to kick me on my side, blocking his attack bare hand and punch him on his side.

Stumbling back a kicked him hard away knocking him off, just like cue i flipped back as a trident went pass me knocking a fuming emerald as she tossed back.

Rangel: " I see you, again."

I said looking at emerald, but then she screamed and black smoke went around us making it hard to see, but after it faded they were gone.

Then Yang emerged from below the statue of haven academy, holding the relic. I turned around knowing my Mom is no where here, i grab my weapon as i started walking off.

Pyrrha: "it's not good if you travel alone, Rangel"

I glance behind seeing pyrrha, her face hold of worriedness on them i turned my back to her.

Rangel: " it is not indeed, but i can't stay "

I said, as i start walking off to only got stopped and knocked down, i groaned my hand going on my cheek as i hold it little blood going doen on my lips.

I gritted my teeth as i looked at the person on top of me, and hit me hard straight on my face again shocked went on me.

: " You're coming with us! "

Rangel: "Remi?"

I say in a whisper, shes holding her fist up everyone is silent not daring to stop her except for pyrrha shouting for her to stop, i bit my lower lip hard enough to draw blood

Remi: "Are you going to abandon us?!" She was about to make a hit but she got stopped by a hand holding her wrist.

: "Are you sure, she abandon you all?"
She takes her mask off, my eyes widen but they aren't the same.

:"if she abandon all of you she shouldn't be here and aid some of you."

She let go Remi's wrist, pushing her off and helping me get up she didn't let my hand go after helping me up and block me from everyone.

Ruby: "uh,, Sorry, who are you?"

Ruby had a confused but yet excited tone on her, she zooms in front of us.

Aiden:  "Name's Aiden, Aiden Ash, did my last name ring a bell? No?"

After hearing her say that some of the group everted their gaze from her, i only chuckle bitterly.

Rangel:  "Ash.. Adley.."

I said, i looked at them despite we just see each other again i cant forget what happened but i cant be mad for some reason. Pyrrha is saved by her but if only.. I shooked my head and looked at them again.

Rangel: "I wont stay here any longer, but I'm gland you're all seems ok.  "

I got out looking for my bike to just get carried up.

Rangel: "He-hey...Put me down!!"

Aiden: "No, I need my date now you know.."

She carried me out of plain sight, i tried to toss around but for no avail she didn't budge, she have a strong grip on my waist.

Rangel: "This is kidnapping you know.."

I said looking around us tall trees surrounding us, the night is already silent.

Aiden: " I didn't hear any complain, just the fact you said to put you down before, but that wont happen."

She said, i huff but an idea come to my pretty mind i looked around us again before opening a portal under her we both fall on it and she lets out a curse shout, the moment was good that she lets go of me. We stumble out of my portal in the same spot she was tossed down on the ground and i stand on my foot looking at her.

Rangel: "Never heard about portals?"

I laughed but still help her up, we stand face to face her hands gripping my own i only give her a smirk and pushed her out, not before hearing a growl.

I unseathing my sword but before i could move a triden went past me, the growling stops.

Aiden: " Long range is better sweet cheeks, plus we're here. "